X  |  CLOSE

• Brilliant Pomeranians
    799 E Moore St
    Little Rock, Arkansas
    United States

Brilliant Pomeranians Kendrick Marshall Continental Pet Relocators Pet Scam Little Rock Arkansas

I was looking for a Pomeranian puppy and found one online at brilliantpomeranians.com. I asked about a 10 week old female that they had pictured and they told me it was available. After answering a few questions to see if I had a suitable home, they told me that the pup was available and that it was $500, which included shipping, and if I was interested they would send me an invoice. I said ok. They sent me an invoice for the $500 plus an additional $50 for delivery from the airport to my home. I used Western Union to get the money to them.

After picking up my money they told me that they would take my pup for a final check at the vet and then take it to the transport company. The next morning she texted to let me know that she had dropped it off at the transport company and that I would be hearing from them shortly.

A little while later I received an email from Continental Pet Relocators letting me know that they had my pup and would notify me of the flight info when they had it.  About 30 minutes later, I got another email from Continental telling me that to travel safely the pup needed one more vaccine, and a different crate. I needed to send them $950, and they would send my pup. It was then that I realized it was a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2018 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/brilliant-pomeranians/little-rock-arkansas-72205/brilliant-pomeranians-kendrick-marshallcontinental-pet-relocators-pet-scam-little-rock-a-1458962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content