X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Broadbandoffers.com/Comcast - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: romeoville Illinois
  • Broadbandoffers.com/Comcast broadbandoffers.com Internet U.S.A.

Broadbandoffers.com/Comcast ComCast and Broadbandoffers Internet

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I've just noticed that there are so many scams from broadbandoffers.com, a Comcast 3rd party reseller, and why are they still available today? I ordered an internet service through them, and received an internet modem as well. Now, I called Comcast customer service that work directly with Broadbandoffers.com to sign up and internet service, I asked if the the $19.99 promotion added to my account and the salesperson said yes. I even had the salesperson who created my account to make sure I get billed for $19.99 but my first bill was showing as $59.95. I spent hours on Comcast customer service, I was transferred to several departments and finally someone was able to help me. She said the offer is not available in my area and since i was quoted for it, she will have her supervisor put that promotion code in for me and I was told to call back the next day to make sure I get the right bill. So, I called them back since they never fixed anything and the supervisor said she apologized that I was quoted for $19.99 because they don't have that promotion with just the internet service alone. She couldn't do anything about it. Now, not only I get screwed by Comcast, I have to pay for the modem that was sent to me and pay the $40 difference. I have no interest with Comcast anymore and I will make sure other people know about this. Please train your employees properly!
P/S: Comcast said they couldn't help you since you ordered through their 3rd party reseller.

Sammeh
romeoville, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2009 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/broadbandofferscomcomcast/internet/broadbandofferscomcomcast-comcast-and-broadbandoffers-internet-450058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Never use a 3rd party

AUTHOR: Donna - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Saturday, May 09, 2009
I make it a practice never to use a 3rd party company to buy services, I go directly to the source. Most 3rd party companies have no idea what the company is offering, and most of the time you can get a slightly better deal by dealing direct with the company and simply asking for one.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair