X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Budco Health Service Solutions - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: anonymous — United States of America
  • Budco Health Service Solutions 13700 Oakland Avenue Internet United States of America

Budco Health Service Solutions Budco Dependent Eligibility Verification, Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Budco Health Service Solutions is an independent company that verifies the eligibility of dependents for health insurance.  On their website, they claim the following:

"By the numbers, Budco has:

• Audited more than 1.5 million employee/retiree health insurance contracts for customers
  • Evaluated the eligibility of over 2,500,000 dependents
  • Identified more than 250,000 ineligible dependents
  • Saved clients more than $500 million
  • Contracted with over 20 Fortune 500 clients and organized labor groups to conduct dependent eligibility verifications "

However, I am curious how many of those 250,000 dependents deemed ineligible are really ineligible.  I work for a company that uses Budco to perform dependent verification audits.  My wife and I have a child who is less than a year old.  She was determined to be ineligible even after we provided a birth certificate, social security card, and other relevant information.  However, since the child was born in 2009, she was not on our 2008 taxes and therefore ruled an ineligible dependent.  Speaking with representatives from Budco did not help and I was not provided any workable solutions to prove my child's eligibility.  The only option I was given was to send in 2010 tax forms, but they are required by Budco over a month before the IRS filing date.  Due to previous ownership in a small company, I will not receive all of my K-1 tax information before the arbitrary date set by Budco.  Therefore, my child will be cut off of my health insurance.  Budco has been very confrontational and is unwilling to work with me to determine necessary forms to reach a solution to this problem.  Because Budco seems to be in the business of rejecting dependents and is unwilling to provide workable common sense solutions, I am reporting them as a ripoff for any company that might think about using them in the future.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2010 04:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/budco-health-service-solutions/internet/budco-health-service-solutions-budco-dependent-eligibility-verification-internet-573566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair