X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: BuyClearTV - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Ingrid — Stone Mountain Georgia
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • BuyClearTV Internet USA

BuyClearTV I purchase a cleartv digital HD antenna for $19.95 plus processing of $7.99 with the assurance to receive it in 7-10 business days.  Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

On 1/30/2015 I purchased on line a clear tv digital HD antennna for $19.95, processing fee $9.95 total of $27.94 from www.buycleartv.com. Received an email back oder was received 1/31/2015, product will be there in 7-10 business days.

I deecided to track the item to see the progress and upon tracking I saw that the item was being backordered and it will have an additional 7-10 business days before I receive it.

So I called the number on the email 1-973-287-5158 and spoke to representative M13 who informed the same information I discover for myself. I then ask for my money back, because they did not keep up to the agreement as stated when I ordered product. Even though the date for me to receive it would be 2/13/2015. He said he could not. So I ask to speak to a supervisor G91, and she was so nasty, she got smart with me, telling me the date for me to receive it was 2/13/2015, and it was not even there. But when I said okay so you are saying I am going to receive it on the date even though your representative said it is on backordered and you guys are waiting for product to arrive from company you order it from. She responded no, it is on backordered and you have to wait another 7-10 business days to receive it. I told her then give me back my money, because you did not keep up to your agreement. The same way you email me to let me know you receive my order, took my money, you could have email me to say it was on backorder. Why did you take my money when you know you did not have the product. She replied i cannot give you back your money. I hanged up.

This is a ripoff, because you are taking people money when you know you do not have the product. These people need to be put out of business.

My order or tracking # is 215124940387. You have my permission to check this.

Solution; I need my money back in my account. Thank You.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2015 06:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/buycleartv/internet/buycleartv-i-purchase-a-cleartv-digital-hd-antenna-for-1995-plus-processing-of-799-wi-1209382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair