What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: Cabinet Mania - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: disappointed — Chesapeake Virginia USA
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Cabinet Mania Internet USA

Cabinet Mania NO cabinets received. Milwaulkee Internet

*UPDATE Employee: **Company Response**

I ordered cabinets online 3/27/17.  I was promptly contacted that some of the cabinets were out of stock and would be replaced with another cabinet but with the same style.  I agreed because I planned to paint the cabinets the color I wanted. I am still waiting for my cabinets or refund.  I have corresponded through email several times and on the website with no response.  I am disappointed after reading reviews from happy customers.  Maybe the BBB will heat their fire.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2017 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cabinet-mania/internet/cabinet-mania-no-cabinets-received-milwaulkee-internet-1381598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

**Company Response**

AUTHOR: Cabinet Mania Management - (USA)

POSTED: Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Hi there,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. If you feel we have dropped the ball in fulfilling your order please email us at customerservice@cabinetmania.com and we will promply correct any issue you have with your order.

Angela