X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Caliber Home Loan - Bluffton South Carolina

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Bluffed in Bluffton with Caliber — Trinidad Colorado United States
  • Caliber Home Loan Bluffton, South Carolina United States

Caliber Home Loan Promised loan would be approved however did not and made me lose EMD. Bluffton South Carolina

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Caliber Home Loans in Bluffton SC. spoke with me in detail for 2 months promising that my scenario would be approved with no issues. We looked for a home and went into contract. The loan officer we worked with stated that he would meet the deadline however, when I told him that we were getting close he was unavailable with problems taking his wife to the hospital and helping with her health issues. The week before closing I reminded him we close the following week but no one has heard from him. He immediately went into emergency mode and told me I have to get him at least another week to 3 weeks. I told him that he needed to call the realtor which finally he did and asked that an extension be done prior to our 21 day contingency period. We did an extension at his request and the following week he was fired. During this time now I have lost my earnest money and Caliber refuses to send a letter showing that the problems with the contract was not due to the buyer but Caliber Home loans. Now we will lose our EMD thanks to Caliber Home loans and the District Manager refuses to give me a call back in regards to it.

I called the district with no avail and need a letter to get my EMD back from the lawyers. No I am out this money with Caliber refusing to assist with their employee over a problem with their employee acting on an illegal lender license.

I want my earnest money back and Caliber to make this right!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2018 08:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/caliber-home-loan/bluffton-south-carolina/caliber-home-loan-promised-loan-would-be-approved-however-did-not-and-made-me-lose-emd-1433338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair