Complaint Review: Camping and Fishing Outlet - Internet

• Reported By: Anonymous — Commerce Texas USA
  • Camping and Fishing Outlet

Internet
    USA

Camping and Fishing Outlet Outdoors Online Liars, Thiefs, Unresponsive Company taking Christmas away from kids San Antonio Internet

I pirchased Yeti cups for Christmas presents for my children on 11-27-16. I received 1 of the 3 I have followed up on the other ones started calling prior to Christmas with no return call. Sent an email on 12-18-16 then again on 12-21-16 without responses. I finally tried the online chat on 12-30-16 and they have lied all three time I have attempted the online chat stating that I would have the cups in 5-8 days. I know have emailed on 2-11-17 requesting my money back and I have yet to see my funds or a response to my email.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2017 08:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/camping-and-fishing-outlet/internet/camping-and-fishing-outlet-outdoors-online-liars-thiefs-unresponsive-company-taking-chr-1357086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content