Complaint Review: Camping and Fishing Outlet - Internet

• Reported By: Janet Matthews — Warminster Pennsylvania USA
  • Camping and Fishing Outlet

Internet
    USA

Camping and Fishing Outlet I paid in full for my order and only received the accessories. I still have a 30 oz Yetti cup outstanding.

I placed an order on 12/20/2016.  In January, I received the accessory part of my order.

I still have a 30 oz Yetti cup outstanding from this order.

I have placed 3 phone calls to this company and left my name, web address and phone number.  The message said due to high volume leave this information and someone will return the call.  Each time I did not receive any calls.

I also wrote three emails to this company with order number, items and asked for a response.  Never have I received an email from them.

Now I can not log into my account on their website to see the order.  But I do have the information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2017 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/camping-and-fishing-outlet/internet/camping-and-fishing-outlet-i-paid-in-full-for-my-order-and-only-received-the-accessories-1355099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content