X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Canadian Health&Care Mall - Internet Select State/Province

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Linda A — Orangeburg South Carolina United States of America
  • Canadian Health&Care Mall 186, Brock Street,Kingston, ON, Canada Internet, Select State/Province United States of America

Canadian Health&Care Mall The main company in Canada, Warehouse in India, sell drugs without scripts, but Internet, Other

No confirmation number nothing. Got in touch with my bank right away after checking with RipOff and found I had a reason to be worried. I have sent the bank all my materials I have on this plus the link to RipOFF with this companies Name.

I sent several emails and have had no reply as of yet.
The warehouse is in New Delhi, India...and the same goes for them no phone, no fax, no email. Received no ticket number for emails or anything. So I am really disgusted. They hacked into my nieces compter and sent the email using her name.
I am reporting this and going to report them to the govt. that handles fraud.

Main Office 186, Brock Street,Kingston, ON,Canada this is the main office and it has no phone numbers or faxes or emails...I received no order number and the person who sent the email was:judithaqbydnkhw@hotmail.com = she sent no order number. This is the company I did business with.

Linda
Orangeburg, SC

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2010 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/canadian-healthcare-mall/internet-select-stateprovince-new-delhi/canadian-healthcare-mall-the-main-company-in-canada-warehouse-in-india-sell-drugs-with-614783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair