Complaint Review: Capital Choice Consumer Credit - Miami Florida

• Reported By: Lawrenceville Ga
  • Capital Choice Consumer Credit
    7349 NW 34th Street
    Miami, Florida

Capital Choice Consumer RIP-OFF! ..What a scam.

*0:

Capital Choice Consumer Credit sent me an offer for a free Credit Card with 5000 limit. All they wanted was a $43 buck proccessing fee. I thought, what the heck, and did it. I'm glad I sent a money order instead of giving my checking or credit card info.

After sending money, I studied the fine print really good. Almost to the end it said that it was for catalog purchases only and only from their catalog. Also that on every purchase you MUST pay a 35% downpayment outside of the price of the item, and "the normal 15% shipping", their words not mine.

What a scam. What good is a credit card if you have to pay 160% of the cost and only out of their mail order catalogs. I can't even find them on the web. They dangle the " Dream Rewards Program" in your face for a maybe some day.

If anyone knows how to reach these folks so I can cancel and get my money back, please let me know.

Discouraged and Mis-used

Andrea

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/capital-choice-consumer-credit/miami-florida-33122/capital-choice-consumer-rip-off-what-a-scam-8100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author