Complaint Review: Capital Group - branson missouri

• Capital Group

branson, missouri
    United States

Capital Group Bait and switch and humilate branson missouri

approximatly 2 weeks ago, I recieved a phone call confirming our arrivial to the our time share in Branson missouri. I said yes we are coming. The lady in the phone said would I like 150 dollars for attending a 90 minute and they would also include a free cruise.  I said no thanks.  When we got to the timeshare we were offered 175 dollars and the cruise.  I asked for the detials because I wanted to give it to my cousin.  Micheal our rep at the timeshare called me back withthe details of the cruise.  Turns out it was NOT FREE, upto 50 percent off some services on the cruise.

So Sunday am 10/07/2018, my husband and I went to the tour place.  When we arrived to check in the lady at the dest was rude, of course she was not wearing a name badge. We were told that they could not locate our file. So I gave them the name of the person who gave us the time share.  They then found the record.  A guy by the name of mike took us back to the office and told us that we had been too many time share presentations in the past ten years.

First of all we had not even had the timeshare for ten years.  Second the sales people from Capital Group kept asking us even though I had been to an owners update in March.  He said that if we took the check for 175 dollars they would turn us into the IRS.  He said their was another couple who he turned into the IRS for attending too many timeshare sales presentations and they had their bank account seized to pay the three thousand dollar fine.  How would he know that?  These people are rude and they lie.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2018 08:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/capital-group/branson-missouri/capital-group-bait-and-switch-and-humilate-branson-missouri-1463832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content