Complaint Review: CAPITAL ONE N.A.
- CAPITAL ONE N.A.
- Category: Financial Services
CAPITAL ONE N.A. illegal debt collection, fraud, harass family members, Mc.lean Nationwide
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
MOTHER OF ALL SCAMS OPERATED BY CAPITAL ONE N.A. Using local attorneys John Graham , NOW IN THE HANDS OF JAMAICA SUPREME COURT; FBI; US TRUSTEE SERVICE AND U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTCIE ,COULD CAUSE CAPITAL ONE’S INVESTORS UP TO US$30BILLION and Set back Development of Jamaica’s very first 125 story high-rise; over 30,000 PERMANENT JOBS, proposed for Montego Bay
CAPITAL ONE N.A. harasses Children of Developer who caught a US TRUSTEE ; Michael Bakst, making private deal with Capital One N.A. for $50,000.0 TO SCREW developer out of potentially $11-30Billion damages; that Capital One STOCK HOLDERS WILL have to pay Anthony Tharpe after Court rules Capital One Liable for all damages proved by the Developer. Court appointed Expert witnesses have entered Preliminary estimates of $11-30Billion.
After Anthony Tharpe ; filed Reports with THE FBI; U.S. Department of Justice and U.S. Trustee ; about Capital One filing Fraudulent documents and claims against his estate Capital One, has started to harass his Children. This all started when Capital One ; joined with Jamaican Attorney; John Graham, to scam a multi-million New Your Trust. Using an illegal debt collection scheme.
Jamaican Authorities have been afraid to Dismantle the scam which as been running for more than 7 years, even though it is costing the islands economy billion in revenue, and thousands of good paying jobs. One of Jamaica’s top News Paper has stated that it is afraid of being Black listed because it seem the scam could involved members of the judiciary. Reports have been filed with the Ministry of Justice in Jamaica. With the Fraud squad and the Chief Prosecutors office, who have been prosecuting local scammers, but have kept silent on the Capital One Scam.
BELOW FIND MEMO SENT TO Department of justice.
Attention: MS. Heidi Feinman and whom it may concern;
Dear Ms. Feinman,
I have deposited five bundles of documents at your office for review pursuant to Administrative Order 2017-03. Two Pertain to Capital One N.A. and Two Pertain to Nationstar Mortgage LLC. They are;
BUNDLE ONE: -
1. Surrogate’s Court Of The State of New York, Queens County [file#1975-862/A], is a Motion by Capital One N.A. for Certificate Of Appointment of Trustee(s). Showing a Date of January 30th, 2007, when the Letter of Trusteeship was first issued to David Rubin and North Fork Bank.
2. Every document in Bundle One; except for documents on page(CAP000008-CAP000013) Pertains to North Fork Bank as Trustee or Co- Trustee with Davis Rubin. There is absolutely no mention of Capital One N.A. being appointed as co -trustee of Trustee by the Surrogate Court of New York.
3. Capital One N.A. has filed documents in these Bankruptcy proceedings that it was Appointed Trustee from 2007 to Present.
4. In the “MOTION OF CREDITOR CAPITAL ONE, N.A. TO DISMISS CASE WITH PREJUDICE PURSUANT TO SECTION 707(a) OF THE BANKRUPTCY CODE”; FILED 05/03/17, paragraph 3, Capital One states;
I. “In 2007, Capital One became the succor trustee to the Burnham Estate”
5. Yet the document found on(CAP000008-CAP000013), clearly documents that the document itself is a mere Petition for Successor Letters of Trusteeship. With a signing date of 2/1/13.
6. This fact alone demonstrated that Capital One N.A. deliberately and intentionally lied to the Court when it stated on multiple documents filed in this court as well as other courts that it was not and could not have been Appointed co-trustee or Trustee in 2007.
7. There has been numerous request for Capital One N.A. to produce its Letter of Trusteeship from the Surrogate Court of New York showing the 2007 date of their alleged appointment to present.
8. I have filed numerous allegations in these proceedings as well as other State and foreign courts that Capital One N.A. was not a Trustee or the Alexander Burnham Trust appointed by the Surrogate Court from the 2007 date it alleges it was.
9. Capital One N.A. is also estopped by (ARTICLE 10) the last Will and testament of Alexander Burnham. It can be found on page 9 of BUNDLE ONE. It clearly states that only a Bank with its principal place of business, located in New York City and New York State, can be appointed Trustee.
10. Capital One N.A. has stated in these proceedings that it has a branch on long island New York only. Meaning it has not met the conditions set by the last Will and Testament of Alexander Burnham for being appointed Trustee.
11. Capital One has also alleged in these proceeding’s as well as others filed in Florida and international courts, that the Debtors Property in Jamaica, fell under its Trusteeship. However, the Property was never titled to the Alexander Burnham Trust for two reasons;
a) The Property was not sold as a trust property but was sold by David Rubin as the Executor of the Estate. Titles have been filed in the court records.
b) When David Rubin sold the property, the Trust was not yet formed or alternatively David Rubin was not yet appointed as a trustee.
c) David Rubin was appointed Trustee after the sale of the property in 2005. And the transfer of Titles to the Property was in 2006.
d) This means Capital One’s representation that it was a part of the sale of the property was misleading the court. Reminding everyone that Capital One did not allegedly take control of the Trust as trustee until 2007 AND Capital One N.A. by its own admission did not Apply for being appointed Trustee until 2013. That’s fraud on the court
12. It therefore means that Capital One was not an appointed Trustee in 2010, when it started its law suits against the Debtor in Jamaica. Any judgment and award of cost resulting from any legal action during that period, when Capital One Paraded as a Trustee was fraudulently procured.
13. It is also being alleged that Capital One N.A. has Capital One allegedly charges the Alexander Burnham Trust for filing these suits. Problem is the legal actions taken cost the Trust that the Property it alleges it has been attempting to take from the Debtors corporation.
14. It is alleged that the Alexander Burnham Trust is a multi-million-dollar trust.
15. Capital One also Communicated to the Trustee that the debtor owed approximately $500,000.0 to Capital One N.A. the Transcript of Trustee Bakst taken from the meeting of the Creditors, is attached to Capital One’s Motion to Dismiss, previously listed.
Document of Debtor’s Notice of Referrals of Potential violations of statute 18 U.S.C. and 158(d) for violations of 18 U.S.C. Section 152 or 157 by Capital One.
The documents have hand written notes included and separating each group of documents for your review. They are self-explanatory.
I will be out of Florida for approximately one week. Please email if you have any questions.
I have also attached email of Documents forwarded to other agencies; including the Regional  U.S. Trustee in Atlanta.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2017 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/capital-one-na/nationwide/capital-one-na-illegal-debt-collection-fraud-harass-family-members-mclean-nationw-1390374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: