X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: you know who this is — look out Kansas
  • Caravan Knight Facilities LLC Michigan Nationwide USA

Caravan Knight Facilities LLC Michelle Brooks, Corey Fila, Meike Carroll, JP Snyder, dirty rotten scoundrels...... and all the res Professional Union Busting Racist Criminal Exstortionests. Kansas City Nationwide

Where do I start?  There's no way to make this short. Due to the unimaginable amount of foul play, bad labor practices and all out discrimination, I guess I will have to try and explain.  If there is any justice left in America, then there is still hope. I was a union representative when Caravan came to our facility.  Well known and respected. I am well educated and happen to be white. I saw them coming. Michelle Brooks and Meike Carroll were the front line ringleaders.  The first thing they did when they arrived was lie to everyone and insist there wasn't any union acknowledgement that was going to take place at all.

After the first day nothing felt right. The previous company before Caravan didn't pay us our last check. Caravan was fully aware. 4 weeks after that, Meike Carroll and Caravan were still playing dumb about where my union members checks were.  They claim the check had been sent and we were lying about not receiving the checks. Meanwhile,  they were targeting, firing, and harassing minority employees and starting their ethnic cleansing.

Next, they tryed to cut the head off of the snake..  They focused on me.  I hed been investigating them since they set foot in building. They targeted me and began to throughly harass me. Especially Meike Carroll. I continued to take notes, fight for my members (most of whom were black and on the lower end of education). I always made sure I was operating in a representational fashion to make sure they had no ammo on me. It was hard not to make it personal.

I had names, written statements, pictures of hazardous work situations, documentation of harassment grievances, you name it.  They cought wind that I had a dissorder and was on medications.  Quickly and swiftly targeted me and told me I could not work until I went to take a drug test. First, the ADA act says, you are not to discriminate against anyone with mental disabilities.  Caravan took pride and joy in focusing on this form of discrimination.

So, I went to their shady drug testing site. And took my urine analysis on my own time. While I was there, I took the UA while the testing site received a phone call from Caravan instucting them to also take a hair sample without any paperwork or my approval. I complied because I had nothing to hide. I never signed any release form for the hair test because the test site never presented one to me. I knew what they were trying to do.

It is no one's business but I had taken a hair test 2 months prior to Caravan's illegal sample collection and passed for a job that I have been currently employed at for a year now.  So when they threatened me to go and sign the papers at their illegal test site, naturally,  knowing my rights and knowing what they were doingi told them no. And said I was pursuing legal and union council they fired me three days later.  One week after that I started my current job that I had taken drug testing and hair analysis for.

Caravan Knight Facilities are pure criminals.  They Lie to everyone and cannot be trusted.  There is so much more to the facts I just dont have enough time to go into it here. JP Snyder was the site facility manager at the time and condoned all of it. Corey Fila is the son of the owner of Caravan. I tried to reach out to Corey Fila about the problems at the site. He laughed and told me that was how they ran all sixty of their job sites. Pure thoroughbred criminals.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2013 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/caravan-knight-facilities-llc/nationwide/caravan-knight-facilities-llc-michelle-brooks-corey-fila-meike-carroll-jp-snyder-dirt-1100893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Investigates Reputation Repair