X  |  CLOSE

• Reported By: NotUrAverageJohnson — MASSACHUSETTS United States
  • CardFlip

Scottsdale, Arizona
    United States

CardFlip CardFlip.com Card Flip CardFlip.com/ Sold me an unusable electronic card; wouldn’t help me Scottsdale Arizona

Bought an electronic card. Original owner already registered it, so the retailer wouldn’t let me use it. CardFlip responded by telling me to print the info and bring it to a store. I don’t have a printer. I bought an electronic gift card specifically to avoid having to print anything and/or physically travel anywhere. And besides that, it’d be an additional waste of my time just to have the retailer give me the same answer. I asked CardFlip to remedy their failure to complete the transaction with the original owner, or replace the card value owed by issuing me a new card, or give me a refund. They refused to do anything.

I had to dispute the transaction with my bank to get a refund. I used CardFlip a dozen times previously and was happy with the cost savings, reliability and speed of service ... until this. Saving a dollar or two isn’t worth the inevitable aggravation when you need help, but get none. Just use another gift card vendor. CardFlip doesn’t care about your business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2018 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cardflip/scottsdale-arizona/cardflip-cardflipcomcard-flipcardflipcom-sold-me-an-unusable-electronic-card-wouldn-1468031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content