X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Caregard warranty services inc. - Grapevine Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Frank — Webster United States
  • Caregard warranty services inc.
    1900 champagin blvd
    Grapevine, Texas
    United States

Caregard warranty services inc. CareGard Terrible service Grapevine Texas

My late wife had a warranty with CareGard. When we filed a claim they were rude and made it a habit to not call back after saying they would and dodging our calls. The trick to get in contact is to use a phone that isn't connected to your name. They claimed that the reason our Acura ejected a spark plug and wrecked the engine was because of an electrical issue (not covered). They ignored the metal bits in the engine that would point to a mechanical failure like a warped head (covered).

I filed a complaint with the BBB and CareGard had the complaint dropped citing the fact that the didn't have any record of me as a customer. The whole experience has soured me to any third party warranty companies. My advice is to save the money you would spend on the warranty and use it for unexpected repairs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2018 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/caregard-warranty-services-inc/grapevine-texas-76051/caregard-warranty-services-inc-caregard-terrible-service-grapevine-texas-1468729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content