Complaint Review: Castle Law Group - Conroe Texas

• Castle Law Group
    1110 N Loop 336 West Suite 210
    Conroe, Texas
    United States

Castle Law Group Castle Law, Castle Marketing Group, LLC Took my money and did nothing. Conroe Texas

Gave Castle $2500 to help get rid of my timeshare. Referred to them by Relief Resort. I hear that Castle is out of business and in a huge lawsuit. I've tried to reach the owner of Resort Relief (Kevin Hanson), but he will not return my calls. The people in his office know nothing. STAY AWAY FROM CASTLE AND RESORT RELIEF!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2018 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/castle-law-group/conroe-texas/castle-law-group-castle-law-castle-marketing-group-llc-took-my-money-and-did-nothing-c-1428793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content