Complaint Review: CdBaby - Internet

• Reported By: Scarday — Turkey
  • CdBaby

Internet
    United States

CdBaby SCAM CDBaby, SongCast, TuneCore Any Business I Didn't Get Ripped Off Among US Internet Companies.. Internet

Shortly, I Have a Site on www.scarday.com , on 20 Years Time The Site Gotten Over 1 Billion Visitors/FANs..We've made a DEMO on 1990, that was Structured to Influence Many Bands, as well 94 Rock Explosion(They needed a Spark..!). I went to Study University, we did Nothing, on 2010 We've released 'The Amend' Single..that was The Tunecore, Hiding Nearly a 1 Billion Dollars In Sales and Distribution. Then, I Attended CDBaby, 1 Billion FANs Means, 20 Billion on Sales, which I(The Guitarist Left Me ) Had, 2 DEMO Albums(That Sold Insanely on even Spotify), 1 Loop Album and 2 Stunner Albums. Only The CDBaby Own sales is Over 30-40 Billion Dollars, I am Not Counting Here Spotify, Tidal, Soundcloud or Radio SCAMs..And Lately, 1 EP From Songcast and 1 Album from Songtradr..That's Totaling Maybe 100 Billion Dollars, I've Gained and They Didn't Pay Me. My P.R.O MESAM is Null at That Point too. [continued below]....

.......That Lately I've Canceled All Singles/Albums From All Vendors/ CDBaby, Songcast, Songtradr and as well MESAM. The Crying* Part is No Legal Institude or Portal to Audit or Punish These Sites..that They Ride The hell Out Of Internet(that I've Programmed) as Their Dady's given Toy!! And Lastly Calculate My 4 Months' Loss over Vendors and Sales!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2018 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cdbaby/internet/cdbaby-scam-cdbaby-songcast-tunecore-any-business-i-didnt-get-ripped-off-among-us-inter-1464184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content