Complaint Review: CEC CORPORATION - Schaumburg Illinois

• CEC CORPORATION
    231 N Martingale Road
    Schaumburg , Illinois
    United States

CEC CORPORATION Careee education corporation, Colorado technical university, AIU They fired me and had me selling scams to students Schaumburg Illinois

So I’m a precious employee of CEC Corporation in Schaumburg iL and I was let go on April 11th wrongfully. I felt I was discriminated on and there’s lots of people I see going through the same thing. When I got hired I could tell they did it to try to make the company look like they were not racist. I did three weeks of training for things that were not the actual job so that’s a set up for failure. Then they put you with a mentor who taught me nothing and didn’t want help with questions I had to basically fend for myself and he was Caucasian. I have pictures of me being number one on my team constantly and getting lots of enrollments and doing better than people who’d been there. I was put in a split situation where my current manager was leaving and then put with another who didn’t have any training and didn’t know how to handle things like a manager should. [continued below]....

..... Everything was based on numbers it’s was stressful and I saw how Caucasian were there for a year and told me our rhwkr mouth that they didn’t make a start for over 7-9 months and they were still there and unfairly I hit two starts and miss one and I’m out the door.

I need justice because this company trained me to lie to all those student and took their money and pressured me to enroll and my livelihood depended on my job and I saw how black employees were dropping like flies and I know I was wrongfully terminated on top of working for a complaint that isn’t accredited and scammed me into telling students lies just to get them enrolled I need to start a class action lawsuit against this company and I got injured on the job and they didn’t acknowledge it properly they just wanted me to work and slaabe for them so I would not recommend anyone go to this school or work for them. I thought I was with a good company and now that I’ve done research which Is what I should have done before I see they have numerous lawsuits and complaints and Rip offs and I am going to take them down for it all.

DO NOT WORK FOR CEC CORPORATION no raises and they give awards and i have some for over exceeding my numbers and there is no bonus and this is a million dollar company AND they wrote me up for saying someone else told my manager I said "only 9 transfers that’s it” and that was written up as a behavior issue and it was false and it was made up and a lie just to get me one more step out the door. They use you for what you can do until they get it then they fire you and I know that is unjust so I want the world to know about this ridiculous corporation and school.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2018 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cec-corporation/schaumburg-illinois-60173/cec-corporation-careee-education-corporation-colorado-technical-university-aiu-they-fire-1451083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content