Complaint Review: Cellino & Barnes - Nationwide

• Reported By: Matt Brockmyre — Seattle Washington
  • Cellino & Barnes

Nationwide
    USA

Cellino & Barnes Cellino and BarnesCellino and Barnes Personal Injury Ego-mania, fraud, liar, no work was completed, ineffective, didn't show up for court Buffalo New York

I read the preceding rip off report before keeping Massey and side kick (Joyce). I inquired about it and Massey said that the customer was "vengeful." I purchased it; now, a month or two later, I 100% consider the earlier report by "Marcia." And I'm outraged. Don't keep these individuals in the false expectations they will "fight difficult for your instance/kid." That will not occur!!! And you won't ever have a chance to talk to Massey. Don't hire these folks!!!

The people will let you know what you would like to hear and then slack off. Ha!!! It is a scam that is such --such a misleading means to entice their customers in. Ones and feel like the client might reap the benefits of outside legal counsel. Only lots of discuss cash. Oh, and yes...texting is exact!

Ugh. Nausea ensuing from the answer I simply read by Massey to Marcia's report. The heinous accusations Marcia made about her not only do not purchase it, but further appall me. Thank goodness for a website in this way. Buyer---distressed parent beware!!! Do not go this path--not with DCFS made lawyers will spend more time prepping and speaking you than this one! I learned this to be accurate...thousands of dollars after. Not at all the respectable lawyer he advertises himself as. Good riddance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2014 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cellino-barnes/nationwide/cellino-amp-barnes-cellino-and-barnescellino-and-barnes-personal-injury-ego-mania-frau-1165620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content