This site uses cookies to store information on your computer which may track your browsing behavior on our site and provide you with ads or other offers that may be relevant to you. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. Read our Privacy Policy to learn more. Further, effective 5/24/2018 due to GDPR, citizens of any GDPR applicable country are prohibited from using this site. Read our Terms of Service to learn more.By using our site you understand and agree to these terms.

Complaint Review: Chantelle Danielle (Cleaning services)

• Submitted: Wed, May 16, 2018
  • Updated: Wed, May 16, 2018
  • Reported By: Michelle — Victoria BC Canada
  • Chantelle Danielle (Cleaning services)

Victoria, BC
    Canada

Chantelle Danielle (Cleaning services) No-show on a scheduled move-out clean Victoria British Columbia

Chantelle Danielle (Cleaning services) - advertised on usedvictoria.com regarding specialty "move-out" cleaning.

I arranged by phone and texted her to confirm, and had a great phone call conversation 2 times before the day. On the day, i texted to confirm the time we were meeting. No response. She was a no-show, so not only did I need to clean myself, I had to pay movers to wait while I was waiting for her to show. I wish I had seen the previous report about her services being a scam. She kept talking about cleaning for a showing as she had recently moved. I have used other services from usedvictoria.com with success. Not only a no-show, no text to explain if the person was indeed valid as to why they were a no-show.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2018 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/chantelle-danielle-cleaning-services/victoria-bc/chantelle-danielle-cleaning-services-no-show-on-a-scheduled-move-out-clean-victoria-brit-1443248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content