X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Characters For Hire - Nick Sarelli - New york NY

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Dario — Los Angeles CA United States
  • Characters For Hire - Nick Sarelli 1440 Broadway, 23FL New york, NY United States

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Never paid, Worst company I have ever had an experience with. This company showed me how sad it is for the working Actor! Sad I was the only one not paid and I was one of the employees that didn't complain and waited through the process. The treatment by the payroll of this company is horrible. I was threatened by employees and toyed with by staff who is in charge? Let's chat!

The company tries to throw legal jargon about their Contract BUT This fake company don't read their own contracts themselves. The company stated that Payments are to be processed to Talent within 10-14 business day with a prolong of 30days. 66 days went by and I was not paid, Which makes a "BREACH OF CONTRACT" by the Company itself ‍ It won't kill you to do your job and pay the actors that actual go to bat for you.

So This company is FRAUDULENT, BREAKS CONTRACTS and FIND EXCUSES TO AVOID PAYING THEIR ACTORS! "Characters for Hire" also threaten Actors with Black Balling/Do not hire call list AFTER These Scammers Do the damage to the relationship by not meeting the contractual obligations! May God Bless them!! DO NOT WORK WITH THIS COMPANY! & DO NOT HIRE FROM HERE! Also I am requesting that the photo of me be taken down off Yelp

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2019 03:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/characters-for-hire-nick-sarelli/new-york-ny-10018/characters-for-hire-nick-sarelli-breach-of-contract-by-not-paying-me-false-accusations-1474781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
2Consumer
2Employee/Owner

How about this proof he is not commming or scamming you

AUTHOR: Dave - (United States)

POSTED: Saturday, March 28, 2020

Lol any proof of this attached?

#4 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Issue as well

AUTHOR: Dave - (United States)

POSTED: Saturday, March 28, 2020

They also never paid me years back until i contacted them. However since, they have not contacted me and lots of others for work again. All i did was ask for payment, and it looks like they do not pay others too. Attaching all the proofs.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Dario Lee is a Con Artist

AUTHOR: Avi - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Dario Lee tried to extort money from our company. This is now in the hands of our attorney.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Dario Lee is a scam artist

AUTHOR: Avi - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Dario, you are nothing but a scam artist who tried to defraud the company. You know you were paid and are spreading lies out of maliciousness in order to extort money from our company. We have forward all of this information to our attorney for a demafation lawsuit against you.

We have attached a photo of the check that Dario received and cashed. He was paid in full as with other vendors and talent that work for us. Dario has also made consistant deragatory remarks about our employee's race by calling them the "N" word and other vial racist comments.

See attached screenshot of text messages he sent our company.

UPDATE!!!

AUTHOR: Dario - (United States)

POSTED: Friday, March 15, 2019

Characters for hire called me and agreed to pay me ON ONE CONDITION.  That I remove reviews posted by me on Google Review. Welp Since the company did breach the contract and the law states TRY TO COME TO A RESOLUTION, I decided to help them yet again and take the money and remove the post off google.

I was told that The company fired the man that cursed at me over the phone(IN WHICH I DID NOT ASK OR REQUEST THAT TO HAPPEN). This is the worst Company EVER! Do No t hire them and Actors Stay Away from them.

It is Scam Operated not a PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS COMPANY! I was treated with Disrespect to the highest degree. This company should not be in business.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair