Complaint Review: Christina Tancredi Massa, Steve Massa - Temecula california

• Submitted: Wed, September 12, 2018
  • Updated: Wed, September 12, 2018
  • Reported By: Just a friend who has seen the Massas in action. — Temecula California United States
  • Christina Tancredi Massa, Steve Massa
    40040 New Haven Road
    Temecula, california
    United States

Christina Tancredi Massa, Steve Massa Manager, Recruitment at Deloitte Former Human Resources Manager at Deloitte Former Project manager at Deloitte Former Systems Analyst, Sales Management, etc. at Merisel Studied Communications/Public Relations at California State University, Dominguez Hills Went to Bishop Montgomery From Neptune Township, New Jersey facebook.com/christine.t.massa?fref=gc&dti=1049473991790495 Steve Massa (951) 296-0455 (760) 413-0479 (909) 296-0456 facebook.com/stevemassa Manages Inland Empire Startup Week facebook.com/IEStartupWeek/ @IEStartupWeek m.me/IEStartupWeek riverside.startupweek.co Con Artists, Manipulates, Online Bullies Temecula california

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I am being retaliated against for a negetive review of Riley's Farm on Facebook

Christina Tancredi Massa Manager, Recruitment at Deloitte Former Human Resources Manager at Deloitte Former Project manager at Deloitte Former Systems Analyst, Sales Management, etc. at Merisel Studied Communications/Public Relations at California State University, Dominguez Hills Went to Bishop Montgomery From Neptune Township, New Jersey facebook.com/christine.t.massa?fref=gc&dti=1049473991790495 Steve Massa (951) 296-0455 (760) 413-0479 (909) 296-0456 facebook.com/stevemassa Manages Inland Empire Startup Week facebook.com/IEStartupWeek/ @IEStartupWeek m.me/IEStartupWeek riverside.startupweek.co People of Temecula look out for Christina and Steve Massa Christine Tancredi Massa Age 49 40040 New Haven Rd Temecula, CA 92591-5577 This Con Woman pretends to care about others, talking about empthay and love,typical democrat she only cares if you agree with her otherwise you are a racist or a misogynistic or any other ist word she can throw at you. [continued below]....

..... The truth is this woman and her husband are con artists who go around attacking companies for financial gain!!

If you see either one of them come into your place of business or reach out to you online, RUN!! Run as fast as you can. They will lie about you, your company, your employees and if they find out you are a Republican they will attack your twitter feed, your facebook feed, AND recruit their liberal friends to ruin your company becuase they don't believe in your political views. Steve Massa manages Inland Empire Startup he holds events to help entrepreneurs connect, learn and network. ie.startupweek.co This man is a con artist how can he and his wife go online to destroy companies reputations, destroy the employees, the owners, and customers then promote networking?? These two are Social Media Bullies who lie, cheat, and do whatever they can to feel big and powerful behind the lies they post on social media. These two most likely destory your company so they can offer you Steve services of learning how to be a better entrepreneur for a "small fee". Take my advice and stay away from these two VERY toxic people. One or two drinks in them and they really let the lies fly. It's truly sickening to watch these two in action.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2018 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/christina-tancredi-massa-steve-massa/temecula-california-92591/christina-tancredi-massa-steve-massa-manager-recruitment-at-deloitte-former-human-resour-1460647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I am being retaliated against for a negetive review of Riley's Farm on Facebook

AUTHOR: Resistor - (United States)

In late August, I became aware of a series of Tweets by a local business owner (James Patrick Riley, @riley909 of Riley's Farm) that displayed views diametrically opposed to my own.  They were very racist in nature as well as negative toward women.  I would not give my money to a business who's owner holds beliefs like this.  So I, along with many others, posted negative reviews on the Facebook page for Riley's Farm.  In my review, I used the terms "racist and misogynistic,"  words that are being thrown back at me in the Ripoff Report posted here - that's why I know what this is about.  I also shared a public post on Facebook so that I could inform like-minded friends that should not spend money at Riley's Farm.  My comments and reviews are public and can be viewed.  Meanwhile, the Tweets from the owner of Riley's Farm, James Patrick Riley, were do detrimental to their business that they have taken down his Twitter page.  This phemonenon was all documented in this news story.  redlandsdailyfacts.com/2018/09/05/these-tweets-sparked-social-media-outcry-against-owner-of-rileys-farm-in-oak-glen/.  As the language in this report pulls verbatim from my Facebook review of Riley's Farm, I am 100% certain this was posted by someone affiliated with Riley's farm, be it an owner, employee, or customer.  I have also notified the media of this tactic.  I am confident in my convictions; I know what is being reported about my husband and me is false, and I am disappointed that a business who did not like my review would take such drastic measure to intimidate others from speaking out.