X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Chrysler Financial - Milwaukee Wisconsin

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: east brewton Alabama
  • Chrysler Financial P.O. Box 3208 Milwaukee, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Chrysler Financial Rip off Milwaukee Wisconsin

I bought a 1993 dodge dakota and financed it through chrysler credit. I paid the contract off ahead of time and instead of sending me my title, they sent me a bill for $487.89 for late charges.

This is when I found out that the office that I had been sending my payments to that was located in Mobile, Alabama, had been moved to La. some 1 1/2 -2 years prior to may payoff.I have tried to contact someone to gete this straight short of the courts so I can get my title. I have no luck. the last contact I had was a bill dated 7/23/2002 for the above stated late charges which I do not owe.

Not getting the title will not hurt me near as much as it will them. I am trying to gset the word out to all who will listen by emails and word of mouth but this is the very best I have seen. Thank you very much.

Clarence
east brewton, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2003 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/chrysler-financial/milwaukee-wisconsin-53201-3208/chrysler-financial-rip-off-milwaukee-wisconsin-69571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content