X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Circuit Micro - California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: new york New York
  • Circuit Micro circuitmicro.com California U.S.A.

Circuit Micro Ripoff I also got charged by circuit micro Here's what i did Circuitmicro.com California

About 3-4 months ago I too was ripped off by this "company" circuit micro.

I am not going to get into detail, because we've all obviously gone through the same thing.

I just want to tell u all how i got my money back. I went to my bank and told them that there was fradualent activities going on in my checking account and they investigated and the money was put back in my account, but it was a one time courtesy from my bank. they suggested that i close my bank account completely and that way there wouldn't be any more activities.

So i guess your best bet would be to close your bank account and start up a new one. Yes- i know its a hassel but hey at least you won't get charged again...

Brenda
new york, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2005 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/circuit-micro/california/circuit-micro-ripoff-i-also-got-charged-by-circuit-micro-heres-what-i-did-circuitmicroco-136369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content