Complaint Review: Cjd group / cjd corporation - Las Vegas Nevada

• Cjd group / cjd corporation
    4429 point breeze rd
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    United States

Cjd group / cjd corporation Crhistian diaz canales Unpaid wages Las Vegas Nevada

I was hired by this company called CJD GROUP. on 2016 me and 10 other people was working for this company for a whole month in Lancaster NY. the company owner offers us to pay $20 dollar per hour working from 7:00 pm to 5:00 am. from Monday to Saturdays. Thats 60 hours per weeks. He also offer us HOTEL. and FOOD. We was doing a very heavy job. It was about warehouse equipments. RACKS. MEZZANINES. CONVEYORS. ETC.. The job was stacking everything on pallets and loading everything on flat bed trailers. He said to us by when we done the job he will pay to everyone. By the time we are working we don't need money because he pay hotel and food. After a whole month working me and my partners finished the JOB. so the company owner called immigration to the hotel. Thinking that way he can run away with our wages. I'm an immigrant but i became an US CITIZEN over 15 years ago. Something that he never knew. [continued below]....

..... Border patrols and sheriffs surrounded the hotel. And had us on custody for about 2 hours. Just making sure we was NOT ILLEGAL in the country. After all of that processes they leave the place. So we try from differents phone to contact the job owner but he never answered his cellphone. So we when back to the warehouse about 5 miles from the hotel. He already was gone. That same day we decided to come back to ours hometown from Lancaster ny to Newark nj. 6 hours driving. Cjd group owner runned away with about $50,000 cash back to his hometown in las vegas nv. About 1 month later he decided to change the company's name from CJD GROUP TO CJD CORPORATION. Now I'm claiming this to the US LABOR DEPARTMENT just trying to get what really belongs to me. After this lives experience i decided not to works under the table. I mean cash.it's better to work by the book having my SOCIAL SECURITY Reporting each second minutes and hours im working. Im still not giving up to get my money. And hope if you had read this lern from here. My English is not too good but it works. I do speak español original.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2018 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cjd-group-cjd-corporation/las-vegas-nevada-89031/cjd-group-cjd-corporation-crhistian-diaz-canales-unpaid-wages-las-vegas-nevada-1424482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content