Complaint Review: Clarocity Valuation Services, LLC - Carlsbad California

• Clarocity Valuation Services, LLC
    3115 Melrose Drive
    Carlsbad, California
    United States

Clarocity Valuation Services, LLC Valuation Vision Zaio Non-Payment of Services Rendered Carlsbad California

I have now had two of my appraisers complete appraisal reports for this AMC and we have yet to recieve payment for completed, accepted reports.  They were performed in accordance with the Scope of Work outlined in the Engagement Letter.  Both were performed professionally and timely and without error.

Payment is now over 30 days late.  This is highly unusual in our industry and having come across another appraisers recently submitted report, I am now being made aware of the history of this company.  Our office has performed appraisals for Valued Veterans, LLC for several years now and have never once had a problem with remittals and I am just learning about the payment history of this company Valuation Vision who subposedly purchased Valued Veterans.  I don't know what is going on here but we need to paid promptly for services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2017 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/clarocity-valuation-services-llc/carlsbad-california-92010/clarocity-valuation-services-llc-valuation-visionzaio-non-payment-of-services-rendered-1412621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content