Complaint Review: Classic Photographers - South Portland, Maine

• Classic Photographers
    333 Clarks Pond Pkwy
    South Portland,, Maine
    USA

Classic Photographers Classic Photographers Ripped Me Off added Horrible Energy to my wedding South Portland, Maine

Classic photographers was the worst compnay to deal with during my wedding. In fact , just minites before I had to walk down the aisle, I was on the phone negotiating with them to NOT rip me off! Horrible company!

I had to wrestle with this comapny for weeks to not rip me off 1400! Once they had my payment in full, they cancelled the photographer on me a week and a half after I booked. I was not happy with any of the other photographer choices they had and they refused to refund my money telling me I had to choose one of thier photographers I did not like or too bad!

They were all to happy to just take my money and give me nothing in return. I wrestled for weeks with thier one customer service agent who only one thing to say to me each time being: Sorry, were keeping your 1400 lady!

After hard ball screaming negotiations, I managed to get them to give me a videographer.

Down to the last minute of my wedding march I was still on the phone with this HORRIBLE company to try to get something without getting ripped off. Not helpful. Not kind.

If you want to preserve your peace for your wedding DO NOT use this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2017 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/classic-photographers/south-portland-maine-04106/classic-photographers-classic-photographers-ripped-me-off-added-horrible-energy-to-my-wed-1409439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content