Complaint Review: Classmates, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, March 14, 2015
  • Updated: Sat, March 14, 2015
  • Reported By: Liz — Colorado Springs Colorado USA
  • Classmates, Inc.

Classmates, Inc. I don't use, they charged my credit card after I received an email from them. Washington

During the first week of March or lat week of February I received an email from stating people had been reviewing my profile or something to that effect.  I had not use for at least the past year, so thought, OK, lets take  look.  I followed the link but did not even log in.

On March 2, clasmates charged one of my credit cards $39.00. I attempted to contact them via phone but of course it was 'after business hours'.  I have no idea what this charge is for and have disputed it with my credit card company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2015 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content