X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Clear Breeze Solutions - Smyrna, Georgia Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: joppa MD Maryland
  • Clear Breeze Solutions 2778 Cumberland Blvd Suite 370 Nationwide U.S.A.

Clear Breeze Solutions A company who says you are gauranteed to save at least $4000.00 or your money back and they are personalized financial planners Smyrna, Georgia

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
This is a company that calls and a recording comes on to say they have information about your credit card they are customer service. The person then proceeds to say that they are with the credit company and backed by the Fed. Gov. They are to help people lower interest rates on credit cards.

They say they gaurantee to save you 4000.00 however the short version is they get all your info. make you believe they already have access to one of your cards and ask for the other card info so they can talk to the lenders to ask them to lower interest rates. It is a three way call and you give authority for them to speak for you. However you can do this yourself. I already did for my own accounts but was tricked into thinking this was a Gov. backed company that had some way of issuing lower rates. It is a scam they sent me a print out of all of my info that I gave them put it in a presentation folder and changed their wording from the phrase gaurantee to save $4000.00 to we will show you how to save $4000.00 or your money back. The break down of the payments made and what you owe are put on a chart and then you can't receive a refund because they change the words from save you to show you. After all the frustration you end up with a $990.00 print out and another $990.00 added to your credit card debt.

The sad part of all is I don't normally fall into the telemarketing sales trap I really thought they were legit since they were "Gov. backed" After calling over and over to get my refund and be denied and told they did their job for me, I called six months later to ask what they were going to do to give me what I paid for and they said I could make another appointment with a rep for them to call my creditors and ask them to lower my rates./ I'm sure that will happen now with all the economy woes. However, I figure I will talk another sales reps ear off to let them know they are working for a company that is ripping off people every day and to remember what comes around goes around if they think it won't happen to them it may be their family member.

Also to let everyone know the funny thing is since this happened to me in August of 08, I have had to close 2 credit cards that I had for years because of credit card fraud and unathorized use of my numbers. Huh wonder if it is related to being gulible and giving out my personal info. Be careful who you trust. I make sure to keep this as a lesson learned and in my business I own I go the extra mile to always make my clients happy and understand I give the fairest price I can give them. I guess this is why I have not needed to pay for advertising!

Frustrated
joppa MD, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2009 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/clear-breeze-solutions/nationwide/clear-breeze-solutions-a-company-who-says-you-are-gauranteed-to-save-at-least-400000-or-455875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair