X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Sometown Ontario
  • Clicksor 350 Highway 7 East, Suite 308 Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada

Clicksor Clicksor -- Changes terms of service to steal money from publishers. Richmond Hill Ontario

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Clicksor provides advertising solutions for a number of websites.

A few years ago I used to use them, but I moved on from my sites leaving my earnings in their account. About a month ago I received an email saying that they were cleaning up their network and wanted to remove any website that didn't make a minimum amount. My site, due to it's restructuring would hit this, and would be paid out next month. Easy as that, right? No.

Clicksor changed their terms which allowed them to take $5.00 out of any account without notifying publishers. This was an extremely sneaky move in my opinion. I used to recommend clicksor to a few fellow webmasters, but seems like I'll have to change my recommendation to Google or Bidvertiser.

Activities like this are unacceptable and makes me worried what other sneaky tactics they could try to make more profit. I intend to report them to the BBB as well, and consumer affairs Canada.

Kevin
Sometown, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2008 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/clicksor/richmond-hill-ontario/clicksor-clicksor-changes-terms-of-service-to-steal-money-from-publishers-richmond-hil-367098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair