X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: JOHN — MIDDLEBURG FLORIDA United States
  • COMCAST 1401 NORTHPOINT PARKWAY WEST PALM BEACH, FLORIDA United States

COMCAST XFINITY UNFINISHED INSTALLATION. LEFT CABLE STREACHED ACROSS MY GRASS. WEST PALM BEACH FLORIDA

*Consumer Comment: Completely Unacceptable

I have been with COMCAST/XFINITY less than two months and after speaking with many so called "TEAMMATES" I still have a incompleted installation even though the installers say that it is complete.

It has been a nightmare from day one. The cable lay across my lawn for weeks as  they were going to bury it (Forget cutting the grass there). In addition the phone service as well as the TV and the Internet was not at all dependable as it would shut down for no apparent reason. Agents said that it was due to the weather. The universal excuse that they are trained to spout out to us dummies. And after all of that they came over and put part of it in the air and part across my lawn because I didn't want my asphalted driveway dug up for the cable but they said they would go around it. They didn't bury any of it.

I lost count of the number of chats and phone calls that I have wasted my time over trying to get this resolved but all they want to do is get my name and phone number and sometimes later email me to vreify to them my address. This has happened so many times that I am fed up and disgusted with there CUSTOMER NO SERVICE. I even went so far as to contact a big cheese or touts to be on XFINITYs web site named TOM KARINSHAK. He did get someone to come over but they did not complete the job. Pictures are on F/B for free advertisement. Not to mention the twelve (12) yes Twelve(12) hour window that the installers are afforded to be there. So I put my life on hold twice for them only to have them not show or make a phone call to say they would not be here.

I have asked for a refund of the $60.00 installation fee because it is not fully completed and does not appear that it is going to be. They strung me along until it was to late to cancel their service (30days). As I said,I am disguested with this inept cable and internet provider. I'm going back to my prior one. If they don't release me and give me my refund I will be stuck with these clowns for two(2) years.

Heaven help us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2018 05:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/comcast/west-palm-beach-florida-33407/comcast-xfinity-unfinished-installation-left-cable-streached-across-my-grass-west-palm-1451836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Completely Unacceptable

AUTHOR: Perry Mason - (United States)

POSTED: Sunday, July 15, 2018

Check with code enforcement in your jurisdiction and see if you can get them to write this up as a code violation. I'm not familiar with your Codes there, but it would seem to be common sense leaving wires draped on the ground is a clear cut violation and safety hazard. I would also talk to your HOA as well. This is absolutely ridiculous this has gone on longer than a few days. Based on what you submitted, they did not complete their job and are now thumbing their nose at you. Make sure you are continuing to take time stamped pictures so you have an on-going record of the time frame involved. If they say their independent contractor did this and they are not responsible, that's pure BS!

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair