Complaint Review: Conns Home Plus - mesquite texas

• Conns Home Plus
    town east blvd
    mesquite, texas
    United States

Conns Home Plus would NOT stand behind a defective AC unit and Friedrich had already said their company would mesquite texas

A few months ago I went to Conns in Mesquite TX and bought a friedrich window AC unit- the compressor went out and Friedrich said they would stand behind their warranty and Conns should take care of it for me. I did everything I was asked to do- I filed for a work order got the approval to take the unit to the mesquite store and get a new unit . I drove 100 miles to take the unit back and conns didnt have a similair unit- they wanted to give me a cheaper unit I refused it- they tried to give me the store display model- with parts missing- I again refused- I am paying for the unit I picked out and I want one just like it- they didnt know ehn or IF they could get another unit similiar and wanted me to leave the old unit and wait til they could get another one- it's 100 degrees outside I can't wait - I asked that conns remove the AC along with the extended warranty-that I didnt ask for- off my account- they said NO- I left the store and went to Home Depot and bought me an AC - so needless to say- I wont be shopping at conns ever again- and if I get the AC replaced I will pay for it- if I don't get it replaced I won't be paying for it- Conns is bad about adding insurance and extended warrantys for hundreds of dollars extra on their contracts without even asking if the consumer wants it- Conns also is not reliable to tell a customer the truth about their total invoice they always say- you will recieve an invoice with everything on it in your email- by the time you get the email it's a done contract and they don't want to even talk to you about it- all they want is for you toi pay it and shut-up- Conns earned thier name- they are abunch of conn artists-

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2018 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/conns-home-plus/mesquite-texas/conns-home-plus-would-not-stand-behind-a-defective-ac-unit-and-friedrich-had-already-said-1451321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content