X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Consolidated Litigation Group - Culver City California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: anonymous — Anaheim California United States of America
  • Consolidated Litigation Group 5855 Green Valley Circle Ste 209 Culver City, California United States of America

Consolidated Litigation Group Hector Persuasive, very detialed, pushed for deadline on exchanging funds. Culver City, California

*Consumer Comment: My Letter

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: attorneys who focus on individual needs and handle customers issue faster

*Consumer Comment: Thank God for CLG

Received letter "Final Notice" for litigation Notification for potential plaintiff settlement for Mass Joinder Litigation Lawsuit Re: Fraudulent Mortgage Note, Multiple Claims of Fraud and Misrepresentation to seek to void your mortgage note to give your home free and clear and/or to be awarded relief and monetary damages.

Agent offered to review lender documents for any errors and illegal practices to foward to firm for litigation against lender. If everything looked good there would be a charge of $2,350 for Mortgage Compliance Review report fee to oversee for possible litigation within a couple of weeks. If no violations found I would be refunded %100 money back of all fees paid. If found, an additonal charge of $1,650 for process to pursue case. Is this to good to be true?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2011 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/consolidated-litigation-group/culver-city-california-90230/consolidated-litigation-group-hector-persuasive-very-detialed-pushed-for-deadline-on-exc-735748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
1Employee/Owner

My Letter

AUTHOR: Mary - (United States of America)

POSTED: Friday, July 22, 2011
"My wife and I were blown away by the negative press regarding Consolidated Litigation Group, so I just had to take some personal time to write this letter.
We went through the investigation and litigation process with them just a short time ago.   The Consolidated Litigation Group is ABSOLUTLY as professional as it gets!  They truly held our hands through the entire process, keeping us up to date with the status of our case during our Mortgage Compliance Investigation, and also throughout the entire Litigation process.  They were not only able to help us stay in the home us and our 3 children love so much, but they were able to completely restructure our mortgage.  Lets put it this way.  We were paying $2,564/month on our mortgage before we were referred to them, and after the Consolidated Litigation Group settle our case with the bank in just 5 months, we are now paying $1,680/month on a 30 year fixed mortgage!!!!  WOW!  My wife, myself, and our three little girls are forever grateful to the hard work and due diligence that was put forth by their great team of attorneys!  Id also like to thank my neighbor  for referring us to the Consolidated Litigation Group!!!"

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

attorneys who focus on individual needs and handle customers issue faster

AUTHOR: Roger - (United States of America)

POSTED: Sunday, July 03, 2011
Something bad about the Consolidated Litigation Group, does not know the first thing about what the company has done for people like me. I was in foreclosure with a sale date in the corner, and they managed to stop my house be sold and put me in a dispute with Bank of America. His attorneys who focus
on individual needs and handle customers issue faster.

AUTHOR: ccountry - (USA)

POSTED: Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Thank God I did not read these bogus comments on the web..Thank God I was born with the intuition to trust my hunches to do the right thing to seek the justice from these bogus,decietful banks whom I trusted like many other honest Americans when I purchased my home six years ago..I bet this post is from some stupid bank..Consolidated Litigation Group kept me out of foreclosure, saved my home and my marriage and my family..I now have a loan I can live with and a happy wife and family, Thank you so much CLG.