Complaint Review: (((CONTENT REDACTED TO DUE VIOLATION OF OUR TERMS OF SERVICE – PERCEIVED HARASSMENT))) - California

• Submitted: Thu, August 09, 2018
  • Updated: Wed, September 05, 2018
  • Reported By: Bar — Scottsdale United States
  • (((CONTENT REDACTED TO DUE VIOLATION OF OUR TERMS OF SERVICE – PERCEIVED HARASSMENT)))
    , California
    United States

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Why You Should Hire and Rely on Attorney Robert

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: BARCOMPLAINT.COM'S ALLEGATIONS THAT ROBERT "BEAT" HIS GIRLFRIEND & DOES NOT PAY CHILD SUPPORT ARE FALSEHOODS

*Author of original report: (((CONTENT REDACTED TO DUE VIOLATION OF OUR TERMS OF SERVICE – PERCEIVED HARASSMENT)))

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: ROBERT HAS NEVER EVER BEEN ACCUSED OF NOT BEING DILIGENT

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: MORE ON ROBERT HAS NEVER EVER BEEN ACCUSED OF NOT BEING DILIGENT

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: NO INVESTIGATION BY THE STATE BAR THAT I AM AWARE OF

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: IT GETS MUCH WORSE FOLKS. ONE OF BARCOMPLAINT.COM'S PERSONNEL GOT JEALOUS BECAUSE A MAN WAS DATING HIS EX, PUBLISHED FALSE INFORMATION & GOT SUED FOR THOUSANDS

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: MORE DISTORTED FACTS BY BARCOMPLAINT.COM. THEY HAVE AN EXCUSE FOR EVERYTHING & ARE NOT PERCIPIENT & DO NOT KNOW HOW TO READ WELL

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: BARCOMPLAINT.COM ASSOCIATE CHUCK RODERICK HAS JUDGMENTS AGAINST HIM IN THE AMOUNT OF $1,512,739.00

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Barcomplaint & It's Owners Jeff Van Dyne Were Sued in Federal Court For their RICO & Tort Conduct & Are Basically a Scam & Corrupt Organization

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: MENTAL & PSYCH EVALUATION REQUEST FOR OWNER & ACTORS OF BARCOMPLAINT.COM, "CHUCKIE" & "JEFF"

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: THIS IS BARCOMPLAINT.COM'S DYSFUNCTIONAL MISINTERPRETATION OF "PROOF." THAT'S WHY CHUCKIE BABY LOST IN COURT & OWES $1,512,739.00

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I VOLUNTARILY DISMISSED A LAWSUIT & THIS DOES NOT EQUATE TO FRIVOLOUS IN ANY MANNER OR BULLYING.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: BARCOMPLAINT.COM IS REALLLY DESPERATE NOW WITH THIS MENTAL EVALUATION BOLOGNA. NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. RIDICULOUS. WHO NEEDS THE MENTAL EVALUATION?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: THIS IS A FALSEHOOD AND DEFAMATION. NO MEDICAL EVALUATION WAS EVER REQUESTED. WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: ONCE AGAIN BARCOMPLAINT,COM GETS ITS WRONG. I DISMISSED THE LAWSUIT VOLUNTARILY.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: facebook.com/barcomplaint.comalert

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Do Not Listen to Barcomplaint.com. Involved in the Unauthorized Practice of Law, Defamation of Character, and Invasion of Privacy

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The Post by Barcomplaint is False and is Defamation and Invasion of Privacy

EDITOR’S COMMENT:  Ripoff Report strongly believes in the First Amendment, especially when consumers are truthfully warning other consumers about potential frauds, scams, rip-offs or the like by shady individuals or businesses.  Ripoff Report is by consumers, for consumers…and we want to keep it that way!  Unfortunately this Report was posted and, upon additional information, appears to have been primarily for the purpose of bullying or harassment.  We do not condone such behavior! We also don’t like “serial authors.”

The Report was brought to our attention and, upon review of compiled information (which will be done on a case by case basis without any obligation as resources allow) and at Ripoff Report’s sole discretion, due to the nature of the content and the number of perceived violations, we have elected to redact out ALL of the information.

CONSUMERS:  Be kind.  Keep it honest.  Keep it fair.  Stick to the facts.  Do your research.  Keep the dirty laundry in the laundry hamper…not on Ripoff Report.

PLEASED TO SEE SUCH EFFORTS?  YOU CAN HELP RIPOFF REPORT COMBAT THOSE WHO ABUSE THE SYSTEM:  Ripoff Report, as resources allow, is working towards combatting Cyberharassment, Cyberstalking, Cyberbullying and/or other problems such as what is generically called “revenge posts” that can be riddled with nasty personal allegations that can be serious.  Ripoff Report would love to be able to timely address each and every review request we receive, however, this takes resources.  If you think this is a worth-while endeavor, we encourage you to make a donation so that we can expand the resources that we can devote to this project.  You can make a non-tax deductible donation by clicking on the PayPal icon at the bottom of the page located at the following URL:  http://www.ripoffreport.com/ConsumersSayThankYou/Donate.aspx.  The more resources we have, the more resources we can devote to this project and other forward thinking and positive initiatives like it.

~ Ripoff Report Staff

(((CONTENT REDACTED DUE TO VIOLATION OF OUR TERMS OF SERVICE – PERCEIVED HARASSMENT – 09/05/2018)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2018 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/content-redacted-to-due-violation-of-our-terms-of-service-perceived-harassment/california/content-redacted-to-due-violation-of-our-terms-of-service-perceived-harassment-1455887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

9Author
0Consumer
18Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Why You Should Hire and Rely on Attorney Robert

LEGAL ADVERTISEMENT

There are a lot of reasons why you would want to hire attorney Robert  I have taken on individuals and organizations like Barcomplaint.com and Noethics for years representing good hard working clients victimized by similar conduct and individuals.  I am not afraid of them, not intimidated in the least, and have the tenacity and strength to fight against them and do whatever it takes to win.

I have represented clients against some of the biggest corporations represented by some of the best law firms in California:

Bank of America

GEICO Insurance

The California Attorney General’s Office/ Department of Justice

The Internal Revenue Service

The Franchise Tax Board

The California Department of Child Support Services.

I have also dealt with some the worst criminal elements in the State of California and the nation:

Parolees from Pelican Bay, San Quentin, Duel Vocational Institution

Crips

Bloods

The Arayan Brotherhood

Skinheads.

I was not afraid of any of them; do you think I am intimidated by Barcomplaint.com and Noethics?  Not a chance.  They are a joke and weaklings.  Punks.

My clients were always pleased with my representations, my strength, my tenacity, and my caring attitude.

After my previous posts, why in the world would you believe anything Barcomplaint.com, Noethics.net. or “Jeff” represent?

Here is what is posted about them:

chuck-rodrick.com/

azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2016/06/29/phoenix-website-owners-attorney-denies-harassment-claims-federal-court-trial/86313212/

facebook.com/barcomplaint.comalert/

My website is listed below.  I welcome you:

LEGAL ADVERTISEMENT

* Disclaimer - Attorney Robert is licensed only in the State of California and does not give legal advise in other State jurisdictions.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Robert - (United States)

The allegation that I “beat” my girlfriend is a lie.  The truth is she was my fiancée at the time and became insanely jealous because she wrongly believed that I was seeing another woman just because I wanted to call it off.

The truth is this individual attacked me and I have the photographs of my injuries.

After representing clients in everything from three strikes bank robbery all the way to petty theft, my position is that people lie in court, all the time, and in particular, mentally ill people. It is felony perjury. I am no mental health professional, but Border Line Personality Disorder is a serious illness.

The truth is I have always paid my child support obligation.  When I moved to lower support the same individual above, and the Department of Child Support Services, made false allegations that I was not paying child support when the order made support zero.  I got it straightened out in Court, fast.  If I did not pay child support, I could not practice law here in California.

Caveat, Barcomplaint.com’s posts are defamation and invasion of privacy.  They do not do a diligent investigation and basically are totally reckless.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

ROBERT HAS NEVER EVER BEEN ACCUSED OF NOT BEING DILIGENT

AUTHOR: Robert - (United States)

I deny this allegation as frivolous and not supported by any type of evidence whatsoever.  Basically, a lie.  There are dozens of people who would state otherwise.  I am as diligent as they come.  More libel.  These people are the only ones who assert this, and, they are not attorneys but purport to be.  They cannot give legal advise for Barcomplaint.com LLC.  Only an attorney can and in California that is a crime. This is their tactic; intimdate and harass.

They cannot use images of me on their website, it is a tort called invasion of privacy in California.  They use my pictures soley for their financial gain and there is no privilege.  If they distort the facts into untruths, it is defamation.

As they attack my profession, I allege libel per se pursuant to California law

Basically, liars and tortfeasors.  Who wants to deal with them? Not attorneys.

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

MORE ON ROBERT HAS NEVER EVER BEEN ACCUSED OF NOT BEING DILIGENT

AUTHOR: Robert - (United States)

I am not representing anyone here and there is no pending litigation.  The allegations therefore make absolutely no sense in regards to any law violations. However, no one has ever made these allegations whatsoever.

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

NO INVESTIGATION BY THE STATE BAR THAT I AM AWARE OF

AUTHOR: Robert - (United States)

I believe I responded to this extortion already.  I know of no investigation, and based on what they have presented, I see no violations and these people are just wasting the State Bar's time, like the other complaints:

Here is is again:

Regarding Barcomplaint.com's allegations of an investigation; I know of none.  And, if it based on the complaint they forwarded to me, it will go nowhere.  Anybody can just complain.  Interestingly, and as I have stated, this guy "Jeff" cannot represent the Barcomplaint.com LLC because it constitutes the unauthorized practice of law in California. Whenever he analyzes legal facts and circumstances and then renders legal advice or an opinion, it is criminal.

Apparently, they have complained about opposing attorneys, their attorneys, judges, and they went nowhere.  See the below link.

(((REDACTED)))

One again, Barcomplaint.com, "Jeff" distort true facts that are actually defamation because they are untrue.  When they use the words “beat” “loser” Does not pay child support” they create an innuendo that is defamation in California. Additionally, even if facts where true they could constitute invasion of privacy - false light.  This would be the case because they post these untrue facts on the internet that are published to thousands of people.

This organization and its staff are basically engaged in harassment, tort, extortion, and unwittingly, criminal conduct for financial gain to the detriment and damage of others.  That is the way a federal jury saw and they have judgments against them. Why?  Ignorance and stupidity for starters.

What attorney would want to represent these twisted individuals?  Because of the federal court judgments, and if served with an order of examination according to California law, any retainer they give to an attorney for legal representation would be subject to forfeiture to the judgment creditor because the order creates a lien on all property and it cannot be transferred.  That goes for any other type of transfer of property. Hopefully, the judgment creditors are on it. Hopefully, they did in indeed transfer property and could be held in contempt according to California law. Jail for these s**t birds.

No attorney would work for free for these guys.

Apparently, Charles Rodrick stated in the media he did no wrong doing; a jury thought otherwise.

Delusional. Reckless.  That is why there is a judgment for thousands and thousands of dollars and they engage in the same conduct.  Dumb.

What is the caveat here?  Buyer beware.  Stay as far away from these twisted freaks as you can.  Ignore their websites and there sick posts.  If they didn’t get the message the first time, could you ever trust anything they do?

#9 REBUTTAL Owner of company

#10 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Robert - (United States)

After representing clients in everything from three strikes bank robbery all the way to petty theft, my position is that people lie in court, all the time, and in particular, mentally ill people. I am no mental health professional, but Border Line Personality Disorder is a serious illness.

I have never abandoned any children, ever, nor called the State Bar of California or Supreme Court liars. Where?  Barcomplaint.com does not know how to read, that is the very problem that we have here with them.  They misread something, then turn it around and attempt to place their spin on it and expect that to be the truth. Greedy commercial gain.

That's why they have this federal court judgment against them.  The very reason why.  They could not read facts and falsely published that individuals were sex offenders when they clearly were not.  Fools.  Blunder. However, I do not think so I believe it was all intentional.  Dumb is more like it.

It is purported that an individual was dating one of Barcomplaint.com's ex's and then attacked this individual falsely publishing that they were a sex offender.  Jealous?  I believe there is a similar story somewhere and a story about mental health issues.  Who does that?

I am aware of the facts because I was there, not Barcomplaint.com.  This is like the National Inquirer in acid. It is my experience that people who behave in the manner as Bar complaint does have other things going on; illegitimate.

Felony convictions are used to impeach witnesses in criminal and civil matters in California.  I rest my case.

Read.  Read carefully.

(((REDACTED)))

I would stay as far away from these freaks as possbile!

#13 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Robert - (United States)

Currently, the outstanding judgments against one of Barcomplaint.com actors total $1,512,739.00 for this internet defamation.

chuck-rodrick.com/

If you were in the State of California, you could enforce judgment in many possible ways:

Order of Examination – You serve the debtor and hail him to court.  If he fails to show up a bench warrant would issue for his arrest.  At the hearing the debtor would have to answer all questions about his assets under oath.  If lying or refusing to answer, the debtor could be held in contempt of court

The service of the order of examination creates a lien on the debtor’s property and it cannot be transferred.  See CCP § 708.110(d), which provides, "The judgment creditor shall personally serve a copy of the order on the judgment debtor not less than 10 days before the date set for the examination. Service shall be made in the manner specified in Section 415.10. Service of the order creates a lien on the personal property of the judgment debtor for a period of one year from the date of the order unless extended or sooner terminated by the court."

Third parties in possession of the debtor's property can also be hailed to court.  CCP § 708.120.

In Credit Suisse First Boston Mortgage Capital v. Danning, Gill, Gould, Diamond & Kolliz (2009) 178 Cal.App.4th 1290, the Court held that the lien created by the service of an Order to Appear at a Judgment Debtor Examination continues as against a subsequent transferee of the money to a third party even though the third party did not know about the lien. Id., at 1299-1300.

Till Tap - California Code of Civil Procedure § 700.070(c) authorizes the sheriff to install a “keeper” at the debtor’s place of business. the sheriff is entitled to endorse and cash any checks that are confiscated and made out to the debtor business [see CCP § 687.020(c)Schowengerdt v. General Dynamics Corp. (9th Cir. 1987) 823 F2d 1328, 1340].

Turn Over Order - A turnover order in California judgment collections is authorized by Code of Civil Procedure section 708.205(a).  In California, simple cash turnover orders are supported by CCPs 482.080 and 708.205. When used immediately after a judgment debtor examination (best still inside the courtroom), one does not have to serve the judgment debtor, or pay for a new hearing. Some legal cites for this are Imperial Bank v. PIM Elecric, Inc., (1995) 33 Cal.App. 4th 540; 39 Cal.Rptr. 2d 432, and McCullough v. Clark, (1871) 41 Cal. 298.

Turnover orders do not order the judgment debtor to turn over physical property (unless the property is cash or some other negotiable instrument), the property is to go to the Sheriff, and once in the hands of the Sheriff, the property is then processed the same as if it was levied upon.

If he goes bankrupt, a good adversarial proceeding the bankruptcy court.  These peope just do not learn.  Read on:

#18 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Robert - (United States)

This is the content of an e-mail sent to me by one of the Plaintiffs in a suit against individuals in Arizona and Nevada:

Charles Rodrick

Flagstaff, AZ   (((REDACTED)))

Brent Oesterblad

Glendale, AZ (((REDACTED)))

Kelley Lynn Bradbury

Eloy, AZ (((REDACTED)))

Robert,

You are dealing with 3 convicted felons who all reside in the state of Arizona.  More often than not, I am surprised that internet searches are not done to hold back and alleviate negative press of client and attorney.

Charles David Rodrick (Gilson)

Brent Marshall Oesterblad

Kelley Lynn Bradbury (Block, Roberts)

This racket has been going on since 2011.  They have lost to me twice in superior and federal court.  I am not a sex offender nor do I have any criminal history.

They have already used your letter and the court document you provided in a major negative way against you.

They will use the anti-SLAPP laws of the state of Nevada against you.   You could personally sue them in the State of AZ, but it would need to be in the Fed District Court and you might prevail.

Feel free to contact me for your information needs.  You can Google me and see that I am legit.

Summary;  This is how these a*s holes roll.  See attached.   My attorneys pulled out to placate them after negative press on the website.

Do you think the false accusations were removed?  No.

By the way;  the CA AG has arrested and charged the owners of mugshots.com, why are you and other CA Attorneys not using CA law and the AG office to go after these criminals?

Kind regards,

My instincts regarding Barcomplaint.com are more than likely correct.

Since they are using my pictures without my consent, more tort in the form of invasion of privacy.

Pretty twisted.  Sick.  More than likely I will have to file suit against them seeking injunctions under federal law.  I am attaching court documents regarding federal lawsuits.

#19 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Robert - (United States)

Based on what has transpired here, I am requesting a mental & psych evaluation with the State Bar of Arizona for “Chuckie” and “Jeff.”

The reasons:

One, going on an Arizona news media website and stating no wrongdoing and then receiving a judgment in the amount of $1,512,739.00.  Crazy!

chuck-rodrick.com/

Two, continuing with the same type of conduct for years.  Crazy!

Shall we just forget about the mental and psych evaluations and come to our own conclusions?  I think it quite evident.  You want proof and facts Chuckie and Jeff?, there you go!

Keep on Barcomplaint.com; you are making my case and making it easy for me!

#20 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Robert - (United States)

THIS IS BARCOMPLAINT.COM'S DYSFUNCTIONAL MISINTERPRETATION OF "PROOF."  THAT'S WHY CHUCKIE BABY LOST IN COURT & OWES $1,512,739.00.

This is why they are losers.  They do not know what proof is or what facts are.  They are just making it all up as they go.

Deny their allegations as false, defamation, and invasion of privacy.

I am dealing with the po boy's version of the National Enquirer.  Tabloid tom foolery.

#21 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Robert - (United States)

They have no basis for these contentions.  Mere speculation and conjecture.  These guys just keep making up lies and defamation.  Making it easy for me.

#22 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Robert - (United States)

BARCOMPLAINT.COM IS REALLLY DESPERATE NOW WITH THIS MENTAL EVALUATION BOLOGNA.  NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.  RIDICULOUS.  WHO NEEDS THE MENTAL EVALUATION?

If, and a big if, there are all kinds of reasons that this will not happen.  Illegal as all get up and go. There is no law here that Barcomplaint.com has any authority or legal basis for this purported request.  Ridiculous defamation. Not even the State Bar can make this happen. Dreamers and delusional.

Never abaondoned children, do not have an anger problem, I pay child support, and deny all of these ridiculous allegations everywhere

All of this is nothing but defamation and invasion of privacy.  They are just making my case.

Thank you Barcomplaint.com!

#23 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Robert - (United States)

Apparently, they are really creating falsehoods now.  They just cannot get it right and have to engage in defamation to get attemtion.  They never learn.  No evidence here but a blatant lie and falsehood.  More tort of defamation and invasion of privacy.

These guys are really sick.

#24 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Robert - (United States)

ONCE AGAIN BARCOMPLAINT,COM GETS ITS WRONG.  I DISMISSED THE LAWSUIT VOLUNTARILY.

They just cannot get it right.  That is the problem.

#25 REBUTTAL Owner of company

facebook.com/barcomplaint.comalert

Losers.

#27 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The Post by Barcomplaint is False and is Defamation and Invasion of Privacy

AUTHOR: Robert - (United States)

I have read this guy, what's his name, "Jeff," or whatever his name is rebuttals and posts.  He is not a licensed attorney.  He cannot purport to represent this Barcomplaint Corporation or LLC.  Only licensed attorneys can.  He is analyzing legal issues and, in essence, giving legal advice on behalf of the entities.  Even in his complaint.  In my opinion, it is criminal.  Probably also violating federal RICO and wire fraud laws.

I read the transcript from the federal case.  These guys "Brent" and "Charles" want to be attorneys so bad they can taste it.  Sad.

Here is something else I ran across.  http://www.chuck-rodrick.com/

Dumb.  These guys are not rocker scientists.  What is the point of their website when there are government agencies that regulate professionals and post on the legitimate government websites?  Ripoff and con.  Extortion.  My research has found that some of these organizations say they will remove their defamation for money and then never do.  Scam!

More than likely, they will be sued again and again.  No money though, but injunctive relief is the way to go.

Although Barcomplaint and Noethics.net purport to be legitimate and not engaging in defamation, tort, and criminal activity; their post here is false with no affirmative defense because it embellishes and mischaracterizes true facts. Therefore, defamation.  No privilege under the First Amendment or any State Statute here.

Because they are engaging in criminal activity (Engaging in the Unauthorized Practice of Law & possible Extortion) no privilege attaches.

This is an untrue report.  I did not give anybody consent to use my image for a commercial gain.  More tort.

Dumb.