Complaint Review: Continental Freight Forwarders - columbia south Carolina

• Continental Freight Forwarders
    5515 Shakespweare Rd STE 316
    columbia, south Carolina
    United States

Continental Freight Forwarders Promised to deliver my package within 2 months but has not delivered after 4 months columbia south Carolina

*Consumer Suggestion: Help for problems with Continental Freight Forwarders

I sent a huge box of items to the Philippines inwhich I spent approx. 1,000 on the contents.  I was promised that it would arrive within 2 months.  It's been 4 months and still no delivery.  I've been calling the number that they provided for the last 2 months but the call rolls directly over to voicemail and I NEVER get a call back.  AFte rtalking to co-workers and reading their Facebook page, I learned that they have a long history of NOT delivering goods or delivering them 6 months after they have been shipped.  After 30 years of Active service in the Navy, I am apualed to be treated this way.  I was sending these items to kids whom I have become friends with their parents.  They have nothing and I wanted to show them a little happiness.  They are anxiously awaiting their gifts but I don't think that they will be delivered.  I need some help from your service, please.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2018 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/continental-freight-forwarders/columbia-south-carolina-29061/continental-freight-forwarders-promised-to-deliver-my-package-within-2-months-but-has-no-1439258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Help for problems with Continental Freight Forwarders

AUTHOR: David - (United States)

We have formed a group that seeks to locate (we have) our boxes shipped to Philippines and work with the Philippine Government authorities to seek their release and delivery.  You can email me @ davmil2002@gmail.com and I will send you details.  We have located 6 continers of balikibayan boxes and need your name, contact info, consignee, invoice copy, etc.  to complete the mainifests and shipping documents.

Please contact me so we can help you get your boxes released and delivered

Dave Miller