Complaint Review: Cosmetic and Skin Surgery Center Dr Michael R. Warner - Frederick Maryland

• Submitted: Fri, June 08, 2018
  • Updated: Fri, June 08, 2018
  • Reported By: E — United States
  • Cosmetic and Skin Surgery Center Dr Michael R. Warner
    63 Thomas Johnson Dr.
    Frederick , Maryland
    United States

Cosmetic and Skin Surgery Center Dr Michael R. Warner This unscrupulous group ended my professional career with Ultherapy Frederick Maryland

My face was scarred deep under the skin by their careless sale of a procedure that was supposed to be like a warm facial with a heating device called ultherapy in approx. 2012. I was told gentle ( lie, it was the most painful procedure I ever had in my life besides breast implants!!!) Heat would cause a tightening effect to refresh my skin so a facelift would be prevented.

Sadly it shortly created the EXACT opposite effect. It burnt thru most of my lower faces facial fat and muscle creating burns to my jawline just below the surface. The scar tissue is so deep when went to try at another physicians to correct it with platelet rich plasma, ( stem cells) injections, the nurse said she almost broke the needle off trying to inject my face EXACTLY where Ultherapy done at Dr Warners went. The places in upper face she stated were still supple an easily accepted a prp injection.

The dents, twisted mass of underlying muscle an loss of bone tissue has so greatly wasted and deformed my lower face I have become a total recluse since this happened ending my tenure as a very successful runway model and Playboy Playmate. [continued below]....

..... Full review with pictures can be seen here, nurse Susan Young administered the actual ultherapy. And they have never attempted to correct or make good to me the damage done. Be warned. https://www.realself.com/review/frederick-md-ultherapy-worst-pain-procedure-results?offset=0&sle=0

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2018 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cosmetic-and-skin-surgery-center-dr-michael-r-warner/frederick-maryland-21702/cosmetic-and-skin-surgery-center-dr-michael-r-warner-this-unscrupulous-group-ended-my-pr-1446574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content