Complaint Review: Cottman Transmission of spartanburg SC - Spartanburg SC

• Cottman Transmission of spartanburg SC
    120 Southport rd
    Spartanburg, SC
    United States

Cottman Transmission of spartanburg SC rebuilt transmission that leaked from the time i picked it up and is still leaking now. Spartanburg SC

In 2017 i had my 01 Tahoe trans mission rebuilt, they charged me over $2000to put a Z pack in my tahoe. It was not leaking just slipping due to a bad planitery gear in the trans. I picked the truck up after they finished. I took it back to them 3 times about the leak, It never stopped they said the new front seals are made different and it should just stop. I go back to them due to the leak getting bad now . I have until August until the year warranty is up. My truck is at the cottman in Atlanta on cobb parkway now about the leak. The cottman store in Spartanburg  said they are not going to warranty my trans now so its on me to fix it. I am a Disabled Veteran that used the cottman service on my truck. This is how you treat the people that protect you?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2018 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cottman-transmission-of-spartanburg-sc/spartanburg-sc-29306/cottman-transmission-of-spartanburg-sc-rebuilt-transmission-that-leaked-from-the-time-i-p-1446952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content