Complaint Review: County Bail Bonds, LLC - Westville NJ

• County Bail Bonds, LLC
    200 Broadway, 1st Floor
    Westville, NJ
    United States

County Bail Bonds, LLC Jim Mozier ,son, Ripoff, unethical, racist, disrespect, scam artist, take advantage of veterans and those in need Westville NJ New Jersey

My 100% disabled veteran husband was picked up on a warrant for driving via, the va falsely placed him on the medical do not drive list with DMV.  Although this was a big misunderstanding since the police department was limited staff they had to transport him to salem county, but County Bail Bond, LLC was contacted (thinking was a a good recommendation at the time) to atleast help out until my husband can go to court to straighten the matter out.  Well Erin from County Bail Bond, LLC meets me at Salen and quotes me $960, which I give her $600 & my husband agrees to pay her the remaining $300 on the 1st, since he only gets paid once a month.  He tells her that he already has a lawyer involved and she advises that is ok, but if he ever needs a ride to court or can't make court to call them to let them know.

Well everything went ok until my husband got sick and had to go to ER at the VA and he contacted County Bail Bonds, LLC and told them a day in advance that he wouldn't making court cause he was in the hospital in Deptford.  They told him they would have Erin call him, which she did, for her to tell him to call Deptford, for them to just tell him they would reschedule, but he needed to have a letter sent from the hospital.  He had the VA send a letter, but from the moment on County Bail Bonds, LLC started sending me, under the wrong name a Fugitive Fee Due of $100.  I contact their office and explain the issue and are told to disregard the matter, then a month later Mr. Jim Mozier (putting it nicely) rudely shows up banging on my and threatens me in front of my son that I owe him money and that either I send my husband out to him or he is coming inside to retain him.  I advise him that he is not entering my home and he needs to provide me with proper identification, he refused and proceeds to call me a liar and I continrue to ask him to leave my residence, as I am calling 911.  He refused to leave and continues to rudely disrespect me.  My husband shows up and tells him he will leave with him to prevent him from continuing to disrespect me and that he has his facts wrong and he will get to the bottom of the matter with the system.  They left, which I took a picture of them leave, which Mr. Mozier made a nasty verbal comment as he pulled off.    I contacted his office and reported his behavior, which they apologized and said he was the son of the owner and had received many complaints about his behavior in the past.

My husband was placed into county in the medical section, but was given great treatment and released as soon as he saw the judge within 24-48 hours, but was advised by the judge to not pay the bonds people anything else.  Well I had called the bonds office again about Mr. Moziers behavior and they apologized for his behavior again, I receive a call from Erin, but she says she called the wrong number.  Well a few weeks later I receive a bill from them not just for the $100 the previously said I owed, now it was saying I owed $600.  I have sent them numerous emails and made numerous phone calls asking for an itemized bill, along with a response to my former complaint  and also of how they came up with the increase in fee with no response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2018 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/county-bail-bonds-llc/westville-nj-08093/county-bail-bonds-llc-jim-mozier-son-ripoff-unethical-racist-disrespect-scam-artist-1460847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content