Complaint Review: Coupon Canada

• Coupon Canada
    425 N. Edward Street
    Thunder Bay, Ontario
    Canada

Coupon Canada ripped off of $100 in free groceries prize draw Thunder Bay Ontario

Back in May 2006, I filled out a survey for Coupon Canada and although I was not interested in thier 'job' offer, I was entered into thier draw for $100 in free groceries. On May 31/06, I received an email from them telling me that I had won the draw. They simply asked me to send them a SASE at thier Prize Awards Department. This I did. A couple weeks later they sent me 2 sheets asking me to fill out 50 on each sheet of coupons that I would like. They covered most all products that I would normally buy and some I wouldn't. Filled it out and mailed it back to them with another SASE and a cheque for $5 to cover processing which would in turn be replaced with $5 more in coupons of items I had checked off. Was told that it should take 15 working days for me to receive them.

The cheque was cashed on August 10/06 and to date, I have heard NOTHING! There really isn't an email address to email them....so I did send one by responding to the original one they sent me re: the win. I have still not heard anything. By this point in time, I think I can safely say that they have gotten exactly what they wanted...my money! I know that $5 isn't much, but how many others have they done this to? It can accummulate rather quickly.

Debbie
London, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2006 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/coupon-canada/thunder-bay-ontario-p7e-6p2/coupon-canada-ripped-off-of-100-in-free-groceries-prize-draw-thunder-bay-ontario-217872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content