Complaint Review: coys of kensington

• coys of kensington
    Manor Court, 237-241 Lower Mortlake Rd
    , England / Richmond upon Thames
    United Kingdom

coys of kensington nick wells, coys of kensington, car auction rip-off a car of 295,000€ be careful of this cheaters!!! England / Richmond upon Thames

*Author of original report: update: coys of kensingston wrote me a mail that they wanna sue me! and they shut down their google reviews!!

. [continued below]....

i never saw this in my whole history!!! NICK wells took over my car with his rip-off parters 3 month ago and till now they didnt pay an amount of more then 300,000$! be aware of coys auction nick wells and his hood, coys of kensington are cheaters and they stole my money,! be careful i can warn everybody only and dont get in contact with nick wells!

story: i brought nick wells and coys of kensingtion my car beginning of december 2017 for the auction in london, the chassis number is: ZA9C005AOKLA12031, its an Lamborghini Countach with 643 miles only and the LOT number of the Auction was: 125 !

nick wells and his guys from coys of kensington are proper cheaters

the contract with coys auction and the rip-off comapany has be singed with 35 days pament terms, what was the 8th of jan. till now i never saw my car again, and they took 295,000€ over! nick wells and coys  of kensington are now involved in a criminal case and the police are making their investigation!

here the case number from the police as well: CDS-3148-18-000

i run after nick wells and coys of kensingston every day, and they are tellling new lies, that they have to register my car first and that they have to find out antoher story, so on and so on! basicly they sold my car already 70 days ago and took over 295,000€ and i am siiting here and running after nick wells and coys in richmond!
for my opinion nick wills is the muppet in the front of coys of kensingtion!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2018 11:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

AUTHOR: marc - (Germany)

coys of kensington are the worst worst rip off company in the world with their MAIN cheater nick wells or nicholas wells, if its his true name....

nicholas wells or nick wells with coys of kensington shut down their bad google reviews and everybody can understand that this is NOT a normal procedure of a company that wanna show trustability,...

tom allkins sent to me a message for me MISSING 295,000€, that they GAVE my car away alread to their client and dont wanna pay me until the car is registered,... coys of kensington with nick wells stole my money and i wanna be secure with my review as much people as i can!

dont trust this cheaters and be arware of coys of kensington and specially nick wells or nicholas wells!

i went to the police and we wrote them with another cost from a NEW lawyer from UK, that they had to pay or will will ask the court to shut down because of bankruptcy!

this was the case already in 2004!

here the article again! so be aware of coys of kensington and nick wells or nicholas wells!