Complaint Review: Craigslist Blackhat System - Internet

• Reported By: New York New York
  • Craigslist Blackhat System
    209 VZCR 3844, Wills Point, Texas 75169, USA
    Internet

Craigslist Blackhat System Bobby Walker for Craigslist Blackhat System is a complete FRAUD and WILL NOT Return MONEY! Texas Internet

My largest complaint with the The Craigslist Blackhat System is that they treat their customers with a complete lack of respect if they choose not to participate in thier internet marketing scheme.

They use Craigslist illegally, which I was not aware of when I purchased the online videos, by demonstrating how to post hundreds of ads without having them deleted by using different ip addresses, hidden text, and blog websites to fool the Craigslist system. I chose not to continue with this program because of the way with which it used Craigslist and on their website they GUARENTEE that if your not happy within 8 weeks of your purchase they will refund you money in full, NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!

Bobby Walker is the individual responsible for the refunds (or so James Starr the program founder claims) and I e-mailed him on the 23rd of June a month after I had purchased the program to ask for a refund. Bobby orginally asked for my paypal transaction id to refund my money but then my e-mails were conveneintly ignored for three weeks. It was not until I contacted James that I "suddenly" heard back from Bobby who claimed that his "friend" was dealing with the e-mails as he was away on vacation (although I was continuing to receive e-mails from Bobby concerning the program during that time), and that he wasn't receiving mine.

At first he said that I was past the date for a refund, but he continued to try and sell me the program and re-sell rights hoping that I would change my mind with free offers. After I repeatedly refused he then proceeded to demand that I give him an explanation as to why I was leaving the program or else he would not refund my money. He said that "he wasn't sure if he would give me my money back...because I want more than a three word explanation...maybe after then we can figure something out..."

It seems to me that Bobby never had any intention of refunding my money, and he thought that by offering me more free software that I would cave. When I refused he decided to LECTURE me on why he felt entitled to an explanation and why I was obliged to give him one, and that I would be SMART to give him one IF I wanted to see my money again. It is evident that this is just a game to Bobby, and that he was hoping that with enough of a push that I would give him the explanation he wanted. However, what would follow would be more of his "selling tactics" and hopefully with enough of a delay I would get fed up and take his offer.

Completely disgusting!

Db
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2008 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/craigslist-blackhat-system/internet/craigslist-blackhat-system-bobby-walker-for-craigslist-blackhat-system-is-a-complete-fraud-353722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content