Complaint Review: CRAIGSLIST - Internet

• Reported By: NORIPOFFSHERE — Florida United States of America
  • CRAIGSLIST

Internet
    United States of America

CRAIGSLIST CRAIGSLUST CRAIGSLIST RESUME CATEGORY IS RUN BY GMAIL SPAMMERS! Internet

RIPOFF REPORT ON CRAIGSLIST RESUME SPAMMERS

The Craigslist category RESUMES is a BIG JOKE because plain and simple it is controlled and overrun by GMAIL SPAMMERS/SCAMMERS and HACKERS that just SPAM your C/L RESUME anonymous email addy to death trying to actually get your real email addy's no less. I posted 4 to 6 different resumes seeking work related to my Degrees, and yet all of them got spammed by email hackers trying to get my real email addy! Craigslist just plain STINKS to the high heavens as related to the FRAUD that they allow there at their site. I've dropped my account there as a result and will never go back there again, nor will I ever use that ridiculous site ever again! You good people out there need to do the same! I've found out now that almost every Craigslist GMAIL addy out there is nothing more than a BOGUS Nigerian spammer - hacker - scammer just trying to rip off your real email addy to sell to other SCAMMERS!! Go online and do a Google search of GMAIL addy fraud and you will see that the results state that GMAIL is now the leading FRAUD email addy being used not only in the USA nationwide, but it's also the #1 email addy now being used by none other than NIGERIAN fraudsters who previously only used YAHOO as their email addy of choice to fraud people here in the USA and abroad. Go figure huh?

I wish the USA would take the lead and SHUT DOWN Craigslist TOTALLY, because they are nothing more than the world's worst Internet PLAGUE of epic proportion that has ever touched this earth!!!

Goodnight and goodbye Craigslist!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2012 09:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/craigslist/internet/craigslist-craigslust-craigslist-resume-category-is-run-by-gmail-spammers-internet-914730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content