Complaint Review: Crawdaddys MKE - West Allis WI

• Crawdaddys MKE
    9427 W Greenfield Ave
    West Allis, WI
    United States

Crawdaddys MKE Mike Weir Owner Upon Closure Ignoring Requests For Monies Owed West Allis WI

*General Comment: Collections Guy

I'll try to keep this short. In March of 2018, I was contacted to create an updated website for the restaurant, Crawdaddy's MKE which serves cajun food in Milwaukee.

I setup a new website, waited a month for the new menu information and completed the site (May 2018). The owner said he was happy with the work and that I would be paid the balance owed.The owner and the head chef had some kind of messy falling-out and closed the restaurant.

I've contacted Mike Weir multiple times and he says "he knows he owes me". Months have gone by and I told him I'm going overseas and I would like the balance paid before I go. My calls were sent to voicemail. Mailbox was full the first time, 2nd time I left a voicemail, texted and emailed. No response.

It's not necessarily the amount of money, it's not a huge amount but rather the hassle and the disrespect of being ignored after already waiting months. I've also heard that there were other employees who were not paid upon restaurant closure as well but I'll let them provide notice on their own terms.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2018 11:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/crawdaddys-mke/west-allis-wi-53214/crawdaddys-mke-mike-weir-owner-upon-closure-ignoring-requests-for-monies-owed-west-allis-1464195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Collections Guy

AUTHOR: Joe - (United States)

I am very familiar with your industry, and know what you are up against when collecting and the best possible strategies to collect your money. My Company specializes in getting money collected from companies that don't pay within 5 days, please call me for my "No Collection, No charge" rate at 972-663-8593