Complaint Review: CREDIT CHECK TOTAL / EXPERIAN SCAM - California

• CREDIT CHECK TOTAL / EXPERIAN SCAM
    mail only : ConsumerInfo.com Attn: Customer Care PO Box 2390 Allen, TX 75013
    , California
    United States

CREDIT CHECK TOTAL / EXPERIAN SCAM Supposedly it's a free trial and you can cancel within 7 days to get your $1 report and score.  There is no way to cancel as I tried calling numerous times and emailed with no response.  I had to cancel my credit card and have them send me a new cc to make sure these people don't charge me $29 after the 7 days. California

I signed up with credit check total to get my 7 day for $1 free report and scores and had used them in the past but now they're not allowing a way to cancel. I called to cancel within my 7 day free period and was on hold over an hour and tried emailing them 3 times . I received zero response that the account had been cancelled. I actually had to cancel the card to get a new one sent to me to make sure they wouldn't charge my card $29.

Don't bother signing up unless you like paying $29 a month for your own info and scores which is a bogus deal. Why should I have to pay so much a mo for my own info!! Then to think they now rip off everyone because they're im;possible to cancel with ... I even went back to the website and couldn't find anyway to cancel on their website ... don't bother with them they need to be reported to the feds Bogus Free Trial Credit Check Total They are.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2018 07:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/credit-check-total-experian-scam/california/credit-check-total-experian-scamnbspsupposedly-its-a-free-trial-and-you-can-cancel-wi-1438841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content