Complaint Review: Cybertron
Cybertron Lied to repeatedly by Cybertron Wichita Kansas
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Very Disappointed with the customer/technical service received by your company today. My husband ordered a laptop and when he got it the battery would not take a charge. He called into the # on the box, talked to a Cybertron rep who told him the following:
- First the customer service rep told my husband that your computer is not registered in our system (implying that he must have stolen the laptop or that HHGregg did not report the laptop as sold).
- Next, my husband expressed his concern about an RMA being inside the box with the tracking# and etc., as this is very unusual practice. The rep was surprised to hear that there was a FedEx RMA in there as well as that is was shipped from FedEx, as he said that they ABSOLUTELY DO NOT USE FedEx EVER!! (He said that HHGregg was not supposed to ship via FedEx, and that Cybertron would take this issue up with their distributor HHGregg soon).
- Last, he told us to return in to HHGregg…My husband’s still wanted to exchange the computer, so he told the rep he will follow his instructions.
After he got off the phone with the rep, he began to pack up the computer for return. He googled the return address/shipped from address on the FedEx label only to discover that it was CYBERTRON’s address. So color me confused….in the first phone call he was told that it shipped from HHGregg, well that is funny because it was shipped from your warehouse in Wichita, Kansas. And if it was shipped from Cybertron directly then how did you not have it in your system as being sold.
So he called back in to talk to another customer service rep and explained the above…..this was the rep’s response.
- In regards to the return to/ship from address: Are you absolutely sure because that doesn’t sound right….Well yes I know it is your address because I googled it.
- In regards to using FedEx: Oh, we use FedEx sometimes for overnight or for 2 day delivery…..Well that is weird because we got it through standard shipping and NOT overnight or 2 day.
- In regards to the computer not being registered: the phone goes silent….
At this point my husband hangs up….decides well guess I will be looking for another laptop NOT made by Cybertron. If this is the first experience with the company then what happens later. Deadly Duo. Terrible Support and Damaged/Defective Laptop.
WHY LIE?? Why lie about using FedEx, why lie where it was shipped from, why lie about the registration….??? Shady practices!!! Very Disappointing to Say the Least.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2017 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cybertron/wichita-kansas-67216/cybertron-lied-to-repeatedly-by-cybertron-wichita-kansas-1352340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: