X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: CycleVin / carvinanalysis.com - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: J.B. — West New York New Jersey United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • CycleVin / carvinanalysis.com Internet USA

CycleVin / carvinanalysis.com carvinanalysis.com - John Robinson Posed as Craigslist buyer to make you purchase VIN Report Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Had my motorcycle on sale and he posed as an interested buyer. After some communication he indicated that he needed a VIN report "cheaper than Car Fax" to proceed. It costs $25 and he would pay me back if we make a deal. The report came clean but have not heard from him since. Email communication below.

"Hi again, Thanks for detailed and honest answer. I believe that the bike is in good shape. However, I'm interested in seeing a history report for your bike before I make you an offer. If you don't have one, I'd really appreciate it if you can get it from carvinanalysis.combecause I'd like to pay you back if we make a deal, and they're a lot cheaper than carfax. I'd get it myself but I don't want to risk it being bad and just end up wasting my money. If everything is ok on the report, I would like to see the motorcycle tomorrow, If you are free. Hope to hear from you soon"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2016 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cyclevin-carvinanalysiscom/internet/cyclevin-carvinanalysiscom-carvinanalysiscom-john-robinson-posed-as-craigslist-buye-1312369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair