X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Cycslewaraeables.com - Hayes Hatcher - Falling Waters Virginia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Pittsburg Kansas
  • Cycslewaraeables.com - Hayes Hatcher 480 Keepsake Drive Falling Waters, Virginia U.S.A.

Cycslewaraeables.com - Hayes Hatcher RIPOFF Verbally abusive, not refunding willingly or promptly Falling Waters Virginia

I ordered a part by phone from Mr. Hatcher, who said that he "had one right here" and would send it out that day. I opted for the two day air rate.

Five days later the wrong part arrived, and I sent an e-mail indicating that I needed to return and either get a refund or a replacement. I did not at that point or after express any problem with the shipping charge. There was a weekend in there, and I wouldn't hold the seller responsible for a package once it has left his warehouse.

I sent back the part via UPS and one week later called to check on the status. It had arrived, and he told me that there is no replacement for what I ordered. Ok, that can happen. I asked him if he would then be crediting my card including my cost to return the item, and he said "Yeah, whenever I get around to it."

Incredulous at his choice of words, I repeated "when you get around to it?" That is as far as I got. Mr. Hatcher began screaming at me and told me to go to hell. He "doesn't have time to deal with this kind of sh*t".

I promptly emailed the company, unaware that I was emailing the same person who just yelled at me, and asked that the matter simply be resolved and to please call me to notify me that the refund had been taken care of. I also suggested that if refunding money or dealing with legitimate customer issues presented a serious problem for him, that he is in the wrong business.

His e mail response, verbatim, AND WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS ARE YOU IN? MAKING BIRDBRAINS? Take a look at the About Us link on cyclewareables.com. If I had read through this before, I might have been less surprised by the volative and inappropriately reactive behavior that Mr. Hatcher is capable of.

His site is not secure for web ordering despite posted claims to the contrary, which is why I ordered by phone. In our conversation following the return request, Mr. Hatcher told me that the reason I received a different part than what was shown online was because they have the same stock number. As a side note, what I received is not listed anywhere on the site.

I would suggest that if you can find your parts elsewhere, do it. I am waiting to see the refund, and unfortunately am not inclined to afford him the same patience or trust that anyone else could expect from me.

John
Pittsburg, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2005 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cycslewaraeablescom-hayes-hatcher/falling-waters-virginia-25419/cycslewaraeablescom-hayes-hatcher-ripoff-verbally-abusive-not-refunding-willingly-or-p-158949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content