Complaint Review: Cytoluminator, - Nationwide

• Cytoluminator,
    Townhouse 8 Redstone Lane South Hills
    Nationwide
    Philippines

Cytoluminator, Terry Wright researcher Nadine Napolitano with Jesichas hope in US to use to go between Dr. Garcia treats patients Charged 35,000 for a bogus treatment. There wasn't even a treatment center just a house to pit light on you . Tisa Labangon Cebu City Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: HOAX/SCAM BEWARE if you have loved one with cancer

*General Comment: Dead Wrong!

I raised a go find me account to raise the 35,000 it cost to go to the Philippines for treatment with cytoluminator and went through Jesichas hope. That is where Nadine steered me in the direction to go to this location from all the many she has listed. She gets a 5000 kick back for each patient she sends. The service is in a persons home and is nothing more than taking a drink of an unknown substance and getting an IV with a blue substance claiming it makes you sensitive to lights. These lights burn your outside while claiming to reach inside cancer cells. Claimsing afterwards you are immune to you own cancer. Then go home and wait 3 months for new scans. During the 3 months most patients pass away before getting new scans and believe they are cancer free. When in reality they continue to progress. Total scam won't go into past patients that made it because there are any.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2016 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cytoluminator/nationwide/cytoluminator-terry-wright-researcher-nadine-napolitano-with-jesichas-hope-in-us-to-1308255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

HOAX/SCAM BEWARE if you have loved one with cancer

AUTHOR: Mike - (United States)

My loved one was diagnosed with cancer last year, we tried a few alternative cancer methods that didnt work.  I ended up contacting Jessicash Hope, Nadine Napolitano through facebook, she scrowls the alternative forums looking for deseprate people to scam.

We went there, my loved one got sick and almost died, thankfully we made it back to the United States alive.  This place is 100% scam, do not go here, report her at any chance you get.  This is criminal and we are filing charges right now in the state of Conneticut with the state attorneys office.

#2 General Comment

Dead Wrong!

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

Well I am a past patient and I know a lot of other past patients save by Cytoluminator in the Phillipines. I am 2 years out and still cancer free! I also liked to know how you filed this false claim if your dead from the treatment? You also have to remember many people that go there are already past the point of no return and are hoping for a miriacle. All I can tell you is I went 2 years ago with stage 4 cancer and was told by american doctors I had 6 mounted to live. I was cured by the very treatment you call a scam. I know many other people, at least 40, that are very please they made the trip. This is not a scam !