X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: David DeAngelo Communications Inc. - Flowery Branch Georgia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: pine valley California
  • David DeAngelo Communications Inc. 5900 Spout Springs Rd 3-C #169 Flowery Branch, Georgia U.S.A.

David DeAngelo Communications Incorporated ripoff Flowery Branch Georgia

removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Last year I went onto a website - Bullz-eye.com
and purchased an e-mail book about dating tips. It was an electronic book I could download right there & then and looked interesting.

Just now, months later, I receive an e-mail saying my auto deduction from my checking account won't go through and that I owe them $19.95. I am overseas in the Persian Gulf and wasn't aware I have been receiving cd's and being charged for them. I explained this to them and they are still asking for $19.95. As far as I am concerned they owe me for all the cd's that are probably stacked up at home and unopened.

If there is anything you can recommend that I can do to stop this I would greatly appreciate it.

Scott
pine valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2006 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/david-deangelo-communications-inc/flowery-branch-georgia-30542/david-deangelo-communications-incorporated-ripoff-flowery-branch-georgia-200500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Wanted to be sure your issue was resolved

AUTHOR: Denise - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Thursday, January 03, 2008
I realize your comment was posted some time ago, but we just wanted to be sure that you did indeed have your subscription stopped and no future charges occurred.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair