Complaint Review: DAVID NELSON Reiki Infinite Healer - walnut CA

• DAVID NELSON Reiki Infinite Healer
    340 S. Lemon Ave #4277 Walnut, CA 91789
    walnut, CA
    United States

DAVID NELSON Reiki Infinite Healer Reiki Infinite Healer Charged $147 (upsell) and refuses to refund - lying saying not charged walnut CA

This guy is a sick twisted con man!  I bought $47 and UPSELL got me $147 on top!  When I realized that I just didn't have time for this stuff right now -- it clearly states 60 day money back, I contacted that creep and he only refunded $47.

When I emailed him that he needs to also refund the $147, he is denying that it was charged.  So I sent over and over the charges shown on my credit card statement.... Still he won't refund and is going off the deep end saying "go ahead an dispute because you will lose"

Since  I cannot show you all the info about the charges and then his repsonse and the other rip off reports about David Nelson of bogus Infinite Reiki Healer

Reiki Infinite Healer -- Go to:  https://transformlife2day.wix.com/reikiinfintehealer

Google his address   also his business name = put in complaints :  Reiki Infinite Healer

David (Dave) "the con man" Nelson

340 S. Lemon Ave, Suite 4277, Walnut, CA  91789

reikiinfinitehealer.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2018 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/david-nelson-reiki-infinite-healer/walnut-ca-91789/david-nelson-reiki-infinite-healer-reiki-infinite-healer-charged-147-upsell-and-refuse-1462194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content